twenty one

it only takes a moment 

Thomas Malkin rather enjoyed the pure look of horror struck across his young daughters face

Thomas Malkin rather enjoyed the pure look of horror struck across his young daughters face. her green eyes were wide and her face unusually pale. 

The group of fifth years fell silent and gawked at the slyhterin girl 

"its been a while girl , trying to avoid me?"

his leathery voice spoke lowly 

her eyes fell to the ground as her voice stuck in her throat 

"Athena"

Harry spoke ,  anger slowly rising in his tone 

"explain

he turned to stare her in her eyes , willing the situation to be wrong 

she only looked awn fro the boy , his green eyes too much to bear

"come here child" 

Thomas spoke coldly 

Athena glanced up and met eyes with Hermione, though the trust in the curly haired girls eyes was gone , she could sense the silent plead in the Slytherins eyes , and simply nodded. 

Athena made no move towards her father but watched his hand as he  drew his wand and slowly made her way to the tall man. 

As she got close enough he grabbed her arm and flipped her around to face her friends , wand pressed into her lower back. 

Betrayal was across her friends faces , all except Wren and Lacie who had previously encountered the man. 

They sent the girl frightened looks , afraid for the girls wellbeing. 

Lucius began to discuss the prophecy with Harry , though fear gripped Athena like the arm around her chest , she could only feel the wand of her father digging into her back, a direct  threat digging right  into her spine. 

in the heating conversation harry never pealed his eyes from the ghostly girl across from him 

soon enough harry began to count down and Athena felt her spirits come back to her. on the count she pushed back into her taller father. 

he grunted silently but quickly grabbed the smaller girl again. adrenaline coursed through her veins as she waited to get free from his hold on her arm. she quickly grabbed her wand and screamed a curse and began to sprint. 

her father fell to the floor but she dared not to allow hope fill in her chest, she knew it would take more than a small fifth year level hex to keep her father down for good. 

she followed luna swiftly , letting her fight reflexes lead her through the narrow halls of the department of mysterys 

as she caught up with luna the odd Ravenclaw turned to face her as they sprinted , her friend was conflicted , luna could tell this, she wanted to comfort her but she unsure how. 

"Is it true?"

the blonde asked quietly 

it took a second for Athena to really proves the quiet question as the room was loud and every now and then the two would turn to send a hex to a death eater 

"yes" 

the brunette replied ashamed 

luna thought for a second before reaching out to the girl and grabbing her hand in support 

not much was said , though Athena felt a small smile tug onto her face as she realized her amazing friend. 

.,. 

death eaters were not very easy to take down 

especially for a group of 15 year olds 

and ginny 

eventually the group had been caught 

Athena's father and a man she did not recognize held her tightly , infact she fired her skin would bruise from the harsh pressure applied to her pale skin. 

harry stood head to head with Lucius when the blinding light flew through the ceiling. The order sent the breath rushing back into Athenas lungs. Her elbow ran between her fathers ribs as he became distracted with the bright light. He let out a loud grunt but managed to draw his wand out and send his daughters wand flying. 

The two locked eyes and Athena could  only feel her heart drop as the blinding green light flew towards her. 

... 

A/N: IM SO SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT AND IM SORRY ABOUT IT ITS LIKE 700 WORDS IM SORRY AHH BUT PEASE READ MY PETER PARKER BOOK HES MY SON AND THE MAIN CHARACTER IS VERY GREAT. I ALSO WANT TO WRITE A STEVE ROGERS CHARACTER BUT I DONT WANNA RUSH YOU ALL.