4.6

Just like that the days in Italy were passing by fast . Timothée and renesmeé spent every second with each other and it felt like complete bliss. They believe nothing could ever make this trip even better.

On the last day they were sitting on the edge of the pool like that one time at Coachella when they kissed for the first time.

Just like the first time timothée looked over at renesmeé and told her how beautiful she was to him , this time adding to it and telling her how lucky he was to have found a girl like her.

"You are completely beautiful ren. You have truly brought out the best of me and have been my biggest support. I am truly the luckiest guy to have you in my life. This might be too soon but i am ready to tell you, that i am completely and madly in love with you renesmeé Simon."

Rene couldn't believe what she was hearing . He was in love with her. Timothée chalamet, the Award winning , perfect face, amazing actor, was sitting here looking at her in the eyes and was telling her how in love with her he was.

"I.. love you too." She slowly said back to him and leaned in to share a kiss.

Eventually timothée grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into the pool, making her scream but he cut the scream off with another kiss.

In the eyes of random strangers they were just two kids getting frisky in the pool but in the eyes of the people who knew them they were two kids who were more in love than most adult will ever be. And in the eyes of each other they are the only people on earth who truly matter. Because that's what love does to you , it blinds you from seeing reality. That is until reality comes and smacks you right in the face.