Chapter 25: Hair Surpise

E T H A N

Don't ever, come into my fucking face, to tell me someone poured paint on my baby sister because god dammit I'll murder whoever hurt her.

I sat down on the chair in front of the big table. Evanna hesitantly sat down next to me, trembling slightly.

"What seems to be the problem?" The stupid principal asked.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked back in disbelief. "Are you blind or just plain stupid?"

"Excuse me, you should learn what respect is. You can't barge into the school demanding to see me—"

"Oh, but I did," I said. "And tell me, why, why in the fucking world is my sister covered in paint right now?"

"We don't know who did it—"

"Yes you do," I cut her off. "Teachers do. But they don't do anything. I'm not stupid. Get the teacher, and get the fucking students who did this to my sister."

The principal turned red from anger. "You really should watch that mouth, young man."

I opened my mouth to say something but I felt Evanna kicking my leg gently. I looked at her and calmed down a bit.

"Those kids are bullying my sister, and no one's doing anything. So get the kids, and punish them, because they deserve it," I said.

She sighed. "Look, there weren't witnesses—"

"You didn't even hear my sister explain. Let her talk. Listen to her," I cut her off. I nudged Evanna. "Who was it?"

"Cathryn and Claire," Evanna said. "They did this to me."

No one moved.

"Well go get them!" I almost yelled, balling my hands into fists. You've got to be kidding me.

The principal nodded towards the security guard who left the office. A few minutes later, two girls came in, looking around nervously.

When their eyes landed on Evanna, I could see the hatred in their eyes. Oh, how I would've loved to punch their faces right now.

"Apologize," I demanded. "Say sorry to my sister."

They glared at me.

Oh man, this was going to get me into a lot of trouble.

I glared at them right back, shooting my best death glare. And it worked.

"Sorry," One of the girls hissed. "I'm sorry. There."

The other one also said, "Fine. I'm sorry."

"This is fucking bullying," I told the principal. "Aren't you going to do anything about it? I am not going to stand watching my fucking sister come home everyday crying because these shitty kids bullied her!"

"We can't do anything," the principal said casually. "We don't have proof, we don't know that they did it. Sorry—"

"Uh, excuse me?" The security guard came in. "There's someone here who would like to see you."