Chapter 69

Josies POV

"You're really going to love them." Billie said to me as we walked through the glass doors of a tall building to meet with her new team for B&F Records.

I flashed a fake smile at her as I nodded my head even though I was nothing but anxious to meet Corinne.

"Billie, you're here." A man with a ball cap covering his brunette hair said from behind a desk.

"Eilish!" I heard a females voice shout.

A girl with very similar style as Billie, her dressed in a hoodie and baggy pants with some worn out vans, approached us and brought Billie into a big hug.

"You must be Josie!" She finally acknowledged me once she released my girlfriend from her hold.

She flashed me an overly wide smile before also giving me a hug, mine quicker and much less sincere than the one she gave Billie.

"And you must be Corinne." I said as I took in her features in person for the first time.

She had short brown hair that was just hitting her shoulders, deep chocolate eyes, and flawless skin without a drop of make up on her face. I hated to admit it, but she was just naturally beautiful.

"That's me," she grinned, "Billie has told me so much about you. It's so nice to finally meet you."

I glanced at Billie and let a small smile fill my lips. It's cute that she talks about me so much to others.

"Hello! I'm Justin, Justin Lubeliner, Billies new manager." The man approached us, saving me from having to talk to his daughter since I had no idea what to even say to her.

"Hi Justin, I'm Josie." I shook his hand.

"You're Billies-" He started.

"Girlfriend, yes." I chuckled.

I glanced at Corinne when I said I was Billies girlfriend to see her smile fade off her face, making me raise a brow.

I don't know why I feel so intimidated by this chick, but I do. I'm also just extremely protective over Billie. I feel like I have lost her so many times that I can't afford to lose her again.

"You're right, she is pretty." He winked at Billie making her blush as she rolled her eyes at him.

I let out a giggle as I took my seat next to Billie on the white leather sofa in what I'm assuming is Justins office.

"So how was Hawaii?" Corinne enthusiastically asked us as she sat on the other side of Billie.

I raised a brow at her action because there was an open seat across from us. She did not have to sit directly next to Billie and make the three of us squeeze on the couch.

"It was amazing dude," Billie changed her body language so it was more towards Corinne, "so fucking relaxing too. I even started writing a new song."

"I'm happy for you," she paused and peered around Billies figure to look at me, "you both. It looked insanely beautiful from the pictures you sent me."

Billie was sending her pictures the whole trip?

"Oh my God, it was!" I chimed into the conversation, feeling slightly left out.

"It was exactly what we needed, wasn't it babe?" Billie placed a hand on my knee.

I nodded as a smirk took over my face due to Billies small act of affection.

It made me feel good that Billie called me babe if front of Corinne; it eliminated any insecurities I was having prior to this meeting.

"It really was." I held my smile proudly as I made eye contact with Corinne once she looked up from Billies hand resting on my leg.