34. Eyeball 1k Special Imagine

You were Y/N L/N, born from one of the most richest families in Castle Rock which meant you had a reputation to keep but you never did a good job of keeping it. You hated being rich, you hated having to snort down on people who were supposedly 'Lower' than you, you hated everything.

You had always loved to cause drama so when your parents found out your bestfriend was Eyeball Chambers they freaked. They always hated Eyeball, even though they never gave him a chance they said they hated him. Every time he came to the door he would be polite but they just turned their noses down at him.

Eyeball had always been your bestfriend forever and always but you still wish we could be something more you know. You honestly more a less loved him but you could never tell him that as you didn't want to jeopardise the awesome friendship you had.

Tonight was prom and you declined everyone who asked, Eyeball had probably been asked more than you but he declined everyone as well. So you both decided to drive around for the night see where the road would take you both.

You shrugged on a striped shirt and jeans and slid your glasses up your face, and walked down the long winding staircase. Your H/C hair bounced as each step was placed, "Where are you going?" your father boomed from the living room. "I'm seeing Eyeball!" you called back out, "Uh Y/N what have we told you!" your mother yelled.

"Yeah, yeah cool, whatever!" you shouted back before walking out, almost walking bang straight into Eyeball. "Oh uhm hey." you chuckled covering your obvious appearing blush, he scratched the back of his neck "Uh right hey! Lets go!"

You two hopped into his small blue car and he twisted the keys, "Do ya wanna go to the Blue Point?" you shook your head in agreement "Yeah for sure." he smiled and flicked on the radio. Rockin' Robin started to play and the two of you started to sing along to it, you cherished these moments with him.

After another minute of driving Eyeball pulled up outside the diner and pulled the key out, "Wait there." you raised an eyebrow "Okay..." Eyeball then appeared at your door and opened it "You may now exit."
You shook your head "Since when were you so polite." Eyeball placed a hand over his heart and looked offended "I can be polite!" you then both laughed.

As you both sat in your usual booth you ordered the normal of what you usually both eat and drink and then waited whilst laughing and talking. Your drinks came over first and you started to sip your strawberry milkshake and then Eyeball being Eyeball had to make you laugh.

You laughed and ended up choking on your milkshake and let's say it came out of your nose and mouth and it looked....very attractive. "Well that was attractive." Eyeball laughed, you glared at him "Oh shut up you fool."

Your food finally came and yours was first out and you pointed at Eyeball and laughed "Ha karma for laughing at me earlier." he stuck his tongue and nicked a few of your fries. "Screw you dude." you chuckled, "Well I am paying for this so I'm technically allowed."

You chocked on the burger you were eating out of pure surprise "No I can pay it's okay." you said waving him off. Eyeball shook his head in disagreement "No, you've payed for me enough and so this is my treat." you blushed slightly and smiled "Thank you."

After eating the main course and dessert and Eyeball finally paying he had managed to get himself into a fight, he honestly cannot go anywhere without starting a fight.

"Why are you winking at her!" Eyeball yelled at the boy who had just winked at you. You tugged at his shoulder "Let's just go Eyeball, please." he shook his head "No Y/N I wanna know why this punk was staring at you."

After around five minutes of yelling and a few punches thrown you had finally successfully got Eyeball out of the diner. "What do you think you were doing you asshole?!" you yelled at the top of your voice, he shook his head and wiped his bloody lip "Look I'm sorry alright." you just sighed and looked a him saying nothing.

You didn't know why it effected you this much, I guess you just liked the fact of him being overprotective of you and you also liked the way he acted as if he was your boyfriend....God you wish.

Eyeball deliberately drove the extremely long way to your house and to your dismay the car started to splutter and spit "Uh Eyeball what's going on?" his eyes widened with panic "Fuck please not now!" he smashed his hand on the steering wheel and pulled over.

He got out the car to investigate what had gone wrong and obviously it was something bad because you could hear Eyeball yell something and then kick the car.

You got out to also take a look and it was bad, really bad, "Eyeball why did you let your car get this messed up!" he shrugged "I dunno I'm a bit stupid alright." you slammed your fist on the car bonnet and yelled "Fucking hell you utter idiot!"

As the night ticked on you and Eyeball sat in silence in the car as it was too cold to stand outside, you were furious at him. "Umm Y/N." Eyeball said breaking the awkward silence, "Yes, what is it?" you replied sternly wanting to actually have a conversation with him without screaming.

He scratched the back of his neck, he always did that when he was nervous, "I might as well tell you, so you know back there with that boy." you hummed in response. "Well I got really jealous about it." you looked at him and asked "Why?" he then said "I cant believe I'm doing this."

You raised an eyebrow but before you could do or say anything he cupped your face and pulled you in for a deep kiss. Holy fuck he was good at kissing. The truly awesome kiss lasted for around 2-3 minutes as you two finally had to pull away for air which was much to your dismay.

"Wow uhm." you stuttered, Eyeball scratched his neck again "Yeah well um I like you, a lot." you smiled widely and kissed him again "Oh Eyeball I like you too." you whispered once you pulled away from the second kiss.

You then looked at each other and smiled. "I never knew you felt this way." Eyeball chuckled sitting back in his seat. "Honestly neither." you replied leaning back on yours. "How long?" you asked, "Wha-Oh yeah that um like for a few months now." you facepalmed and stared at him "Wow we could've been a thing since then."

He looked at you and grinned "You wanna be a thing then?" you nodded vigorously your glasses almost falling off. "You're so cute." he pushed your glasses up and kissed you again for the third time. You two then totally forgot about the stupid car.

A/N
Omg finally the 1k specials are done!! God I felt as if this took me years. I'm so sorry for being inactive. Why do I talk like I have fans😂?
Anyway thanks for reading we're now almost on 2k reads thank you!!!
Honestly next time I do specials it'll be at 10k if we ever reach that 😂
Anyway thank you for reading!
-Sofia