ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Have you ever experienced getting annoyed to someone just by seeing that person's face or just hearing that person's name? Apparently, you were feeling it right now towards the Vice Captain of Golden Dawn; Langris Vaude. The first time you saw him in one of the ceremonies that William held, you suddenly felt annoyance to that person. First, you don't know why you're feeling annoyed to him although you just saw his face and didn't do anything wrong to you. It's just... you don't like his guts you thought and how he smiles really irritate you.

But after knowing him and being in the same squad, your annoyance began to increase. Wanna know why? It's because he started to pester you and mock you that you really wanted to strangle him to death. You deduced to why you suddenly felt irritated at him, it's because it would lead to this! Now you really hate that annoying midget even more.

"Well well, isn't it (Name)." You flinched once you heard his annoying voice. You were inside the library since you wanted to read some novels that really hooked you because of your friend, Mimosa. She kept on telling you stories of the novels that she had read. That's why you were curious to read the novel that she was flaunting.

"Well well... isn't it the annoying midget," you said bitterly then clicked your tongue in annoyance. You didn't even bother to glance at the man across from you, seeing his face would only trigger your irritation towards him.

Langris pulled a chair then took a sit. He was watching you reading a novel that wasn't his taste, it was a romance book since it was obvious because of the title. He abruptly smirks then place his chin on his left palm that was resting on the table.

"I didn't know that you're a hopeless romantic, (Name)," he mocks that makes your head snap to look at him, frowning.

"Just because I'm reading a romance novel doesn't mean that I'm a hopeless romantic" you scowled, "I didn't know that you're this stupid"

Langris' smirk grew, that's why he likes to pester and tease you because of how you would react and have this intrepidity to answer him back, despite that he's the Vice Captain in the strongest squad.

"Oh, (Name)... if you really wanted to experience some romance, I would gladly be your partner." Your jaw hangs open in disbelief. Langris has his usual annoying smirk to you and you're aware that he's amused from teasing you like that.

"Quit it, you annoying midget. I don't want to waste my time on your stupid little games." You stood up quickly earning a screech from the chair you sat at. The book that you were reading was still in your hands, although he interrupted your little sweet time from reading, you'd still continue to read it to where Langris was out of your sight.

He really pisses you off bigtime, how dare he interrupt your peaceful time and from reading! You didn't care if he's the Vice Captain, if he's being rude to you then you'll gladly return it. You're a kind person, but if someone really triggered you, you won't hesitate to show them your unpleasant personality.