22

-2 Weeks later-

HARRY'S POV

Today it's two weeks ago Penelope went to the hospital to get her stitches. It for sure has been a tough time to get a five year old not to touch it with her dirty fingers, or itch it. But in the end it went pretty good.

A week a go we went and got the stitches out, it all went good, inside of the hospital. But when we got out of there was a thing that we had almost forgotten about, the paparazzi.

-1 Week ago-

"I didn't even cry!" Penelope said as I held her in my arms. The poor little girl had gotten a scar though. I mean we did try to keep her away from the wound but it was hard. So now she has this white scar in the middle of her forehead.

"I know. You're so brave!" I said as I cheered.

Penelope just smiled in response as she looked really proud. Me and Penelope and all of the boys walked to the exit of the hospital as we had just checked out.

"Can we watch The Lion king when we get home?"  Penelope asked as I let her down so she could walk alone.

"P, we have watched the Lion King at least 40 times this week, don't you ever get tired of it?" Liam said with a sight.

"No" She said as she skipped to the exit.

"Sweetie wait a little" I said as she was at least five meters a head of us.

"I won't die if I go a few meters a head of you. I promise"  She said as she skipped even faster.

"But we still want to keep an eye on yo.." Louis started to say as she walked out of the exit.

"God she is a little rebel" Niall said as he ran to the exit to catch up on her.

NIALL'S POV

As I was at the front exit of the hospital where Penelope had walked out of I saw something flashing and loads of clicks and load voices.

Paparazzi.

I opened the door fast, and what do I see there? Penelope of course. She standing there with one of her hands on her hip and one on her head, showing off her diva pose in front of the paparazzi.

"What's your name little girl?" One of the paparazzi shouted.

"Penelope Rose Elizabeth Wil-" Penelope started to say before I picked her up and carried her back into the hospital.

"NIALL! NIALL!" I heard before I got inside again.

I met the boys just when I got back inside as they wore about to walk outside. I looked at the boys with a serious look  and they understood right away. I mean it wasn't really unnoticeable that there was paparazzi outside as you could clearly hear them shout "Niall" , "Who is that girl Niall?"

"I'm a movie star!" Penelope shouted as she interrupted the serious glares between me and the boys.

"Excuse you?" Zayn said with a questioned look.

"Yeah! didn't you see the paparazzi outside? They asked me what my name was and I was doing my best pose. Can't you tell? I'm a movie star!" Penelope said.

"I hate to break it to you but that's not really the case" Liam said as he took Penelope in his hands as he sat himself and her down in one of those hard wooden hospital chairs. Both me and the other boys got around them.