33. Unexpected encounter..

30th of April 2019👑

                   Third person

With her head against the bus window, Ahaana stared at the trees, cars, and everything else whizzing past. and the early rays of the sun kissing everything in its realm. with a slow drizzle hitting against the window pane, it was very pictesque to see the serene environment..

"serene?" her inner voice scoffed.."since when did serene and the world go together Ana?

She smiled..

Everything seemed in place.. Everyone rushing about to get this done or to get that done.. Everything belonged blending with the serenity the world had to offer... except for her mind and life together thrown into chaos..

"earth to Ahaana.." a squeaky voice exclaimed, slumping into the seat next to her, bringing her back from the train of thoughts which if not interrupted would have made her tread on forbidden grounds..

"Mayera.." she replied coming out of her trance."are the kids ok?.. no one is injured right.. this is why I told you not to encourage dancing.. they are too small for such fun Mayera.You do know right we are accountable if anyone of them get hurt." Ahaana blabbered..

It was the day of the summer camp and they were entrusted with the responsibility of taking the kids to the camp three towns away..

"for heaven's sake women.. get a damn grip on your prediction and see for yourself.." Mayera burst into an amused smile..

Ahaana looked at the all smiley faces, clapping and screaming nursery rhymes.. a fat smile made way to her face..

"all set? happy? you were gonna eat me lady.." Mayera rolled her eyes.. Making her smile.

"why sitting here all silent.. why not get your sexy ass down there and do some moves.. you see "Johnny Johnny is a massive hit song, come nah.." Mayera screeched..

"language Mayu.. we are teachers remember..and no I am all good.. go on do your moves.." She snapped..

"one sexy teacher yeah.. so on now at least you can clap you creature.."

"Mayu.. shut up.." she blushed going all red..

"admit Im gorgeous.. and you love me.."

something about Mayera is at times she really is a pain in the ass and she never ceased to remind her of Nushrath once in a while..

Nushrath..Mish bhai.. HIM.. 5 long years since she actually had set her eyes on them.. her heart ached so badly of longing that now it actually blended as a part of her..

After the accident she woke up far from home in a unknown hospital with her parents beside her.. saying her whatever happened is a nightmare and she should forget everything and everyone and start afresh.. she always pressured them for answers so as to why they had moved but all she got was cold stares and change of topics.. they pleaded her not to try going back to her old life which she reluctantly obliged..

few months after the surgery she joined the teacher training academy and in a year was posted even further where she started gathering herself in.. yet once in a while the bitter truth did make their appearance in forms of ugly slaps of reality.. she would never be able to let go of him.. neither could she survive without the soul she called her soul sister.. a living corpse now she is devoid of any humanly feeling.. yet many a times her heart wailed to visit her once.. the sensible part of her always shut those thoughts down.. she would never have the guts of the strength to face him again neither did she want to..