18th Page: Legacy of Time

In (Y/N)'s mind...

"Tear him apart!" A voice screamed, coming from a man dressed in what seemed to be armor of sorts, a giant sword in his hand as he aimed it at a boy who slowly shuffled about, his eyes darkened as mana flickered around him, and abyssal black sword in his hands, his gauntlets gripping the sword tightly.

"You...took them from me...you took them...ALL FROM ME!" The boy screamed as he raised his head, his glaring eyes causing fear through some of the people facing off against him. It certainly didn't help that the mana around the boy ran berserk.

"Why does this scene feel so familiar...?" (Y/N) asked himself as he saw the boy standing against the enemy force, a conflicted look on his face.

"Such fools willing to attempt to live peacefully with a monster such as you deserve what came to them! You're no savior! You're a sin to all living things!" The man scorned the boy, who didn't seem to care as he pointed his sword at the man.

Before either side could take action, however, golden magic circles appeared behind the armored man, more armored people coming out of the new magic circles, illuminating the battlefield in a stream of light.

"You're taking too long, Vecio. Why haven't you finished this fool?" One of the newcomers spoke as Raasu stood silently, not making any movements.

"He's proven to be quite the pest. However, with you all here he's history." The man spoke as he gazed at his comrades.

Shing!

A simple sound, the catalyst to a massacre. Before they'd even realized it, a black sword had cut across all the adversaries of the boy, the sword returning to his open gauntlet-clad hand.

"..." The boy said nothing as he continued to glare at the corpses, new golden magic circles appearing in the battlefield as hundreds upon thousands of Gods appeared as far as the eye could see.

"Your time has come, sinner-"

"Sinner this, sinner that, are you going to come at me already? Or is your plan to bore me to death?" Raasu glared as the countless gods scowled, however they did as asked, countless golden lights filling up the space and various attacks heading towards the motionless boy.

"..." Watching the scene before him, (Y/N) couldn't think as he saw the boy begin to massacre the army, not even giving a second glance at the life he takes.

This wasn't a battle, it was simply the reaper collecting his dues. Every time his sword was swung, a new life was claimed.

"..." Looking around at the fresh carnage, Raasu began walking through the various corpses and to the village, finding a familiar person layed out on the floor, tears beginning to pool on his eyes as he approached.

"Damn it...damn it...DAMN IT! Why couldn't I be stronger?!" Raasu cursed his weakness as he cradled the body of his friend, the girls silver hair shifting under him as she lightly opened her eyes, being a hint more dull than usual.

"D-don't blame y-yourself f-fo-r this, Raasu...I-in the e-end, I-I'm glad I g-got to meet som-someone like y-you..." The girls' aquamarine colored eyes stared directly into Raasu's own eyes.

"B-But...I CAUSED THIS! IF I JUST DIDNT EXIST, YOU WOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE!" Raasu cried, tears running down his face openly as a bitter frown was on his face.