Chapter 55

Author's Perspective

Taehyung was sitting in the room with his gaze fitted to the clothes in his hands. The silk lacy shirt in his hand was screaming to be on his gorgeous curvy figure.

The dress was on the bed, the pure creamy white lacy clothes were matching perfectly with the bedsheets and the curtains of the room.

The blonde's eyes sparkled as he danced excitedly in the room while holding his clothes but the door flew open and he quickly sat down again, gulping a little embarrassed.

"Tae? Get ready now, I am coming in a while to help you to get ready" Jin said and walked out of the room and Taehyung nodded.

He took a warm shower and then dressed up in his beautiful lacy white shirt and pants. He stood in front of the mirror and watched himself.

To say he was looking gorgeous would be an understatement. His pretty pink lips, his blonde hair, his blushing cheeks with his blue ocean eyes were looking even brighter and beautiful with the lacy shirt that he wore with a wavy scarf in his neck.

He looked down a little shy, thinking of the reaction that Jungkook would give him. He started to chew his nails nervously and then he heard a knock on the door, singling that Jin was back.

"Tae? You're ready, let me give you some touch up" Jin said and walked in. Taehyung turned to face him and Jin's jaw was hung low to see Taehyung like that. 

"Oh, my, god, Taehyung you are looking so gorgeous." Jin squealed excitedly and pecked Taehyung's forehead who shyly looked down.

"Okay sit down, I will make you look like exactly an angel, well you actually are but still" Jin said and Taehyung chuckled.

Jin slightly brushed his face with some powder and other little make up stuff. He put some lip gloss on his lips which were making his pink lips look very glossy.

"Ah, I don't have to add anything Tae, You are naturally so beautiful" Jin admired him.

"Tae?" A familiar feminine voice was echoed in the room and Taehyung turned his head to see none other than his own mom, dad and little brother standing there all together.

"M-mom" Taehyung ran to them and hugged them tightly. She rubbed his back softly.

"M-mom, d-dad?" Taehyung asked with teary eyes.

"We are here my angel" she said and slightly stroked his cheeks.

Taehyung's parents belonged to a poor background. They were farmers and were far away from the main city Seoul. His parents were always supportive towards him who sent money regularly to him when he was staying with Jin.

Taehyung's mother had a very hard time when she heard about her son who was going through a lot. She just wanted to run to him and hug him but she couldn't. They all did whatever they could do. They had faith in Jin that he would take care of Taehyung very well and they were right.

After so many requests, They finally arrived at the day and Taehyung knew that this time he won't let them go away so easily. He wanted his parents to forget their hard days.