*:..。o○ 28 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Lee Ye-Jun
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

The first day they were in Japan was a day for training

The first day they were in Japan was a day for training. To get used to the ice. Taehyung put his bag down on one of the seats surrounding the rink. He smiled to himself as he observed the bracelet on his wrist. He carefully took it off and placed it in a pocket in his bag to keep it safe. It was one of his most prized possessions, not that he would ever tell Jungkook that, he still hadn't fully forgiven him for what he'd done.

He made his way to the ice and began practicing his jumps. He had a few hard ones in his routine and as usual he was struggling with his quads. He didn't have as much power as other skaters which made it harder for him to get high enough off the ground to complete 4 full turns in the air and land well. A few other skaters joined him on the ice but they all kept their distance. There were certain guidelines to follow when on the ice with other skaters, they couldn't get too close to each other so there was no injury.

Taehyung kept firmly to one side of the rink just skating around, doing jump after jump until he saw a figure skate towards him.
"Hey Yoongi" Taehyung greeted as the boy skated towards him.
"Have you seen whose here?" Yoongi asked grumpily.
Taehyung immediately glared "Ye-Jun" Taehyung grumbled "he better not start any funny business again"
"I'm surprised they're letting us compete in the same heat again"
"If he hurts you again, hyung, I won't hesitate to punch him" Taehyung growled.
"Hopefully it won't come to that"

"Aw, are you two talking about me? I knew that Taehyung had a crush on me but I didn't know you had one too Yoongi" Ye-Jun smirked from the side of the ice.
"What do you want Ye-Jun?" Yoongi sighed.
"Nothing, just thought I'd come say hi to my two besties"
"Stop the act, I know what you're trying to do"
"And what am I trying to do"
"Psych us out before the competition"
Ye-Jun raised his eyebrows at the two "really? Me? I would do no such thing"

Both boys glared at him as Ye-Jun laughed a little at himself "anyway I better go get ready" and he walked away.
"There's something off about him, he's planning something" Taehyung commented not taking his eye off Ye-Jun.
"He's always planning something" Yoongi sighed and skated off to begin his own practice.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

When it came to lunch, Taehyung was a lot happier with his routine.
"Do you want to get lunch?" Yoongi asked him as everyone began to move off the ice for lunch.
"No, I'm probably going to see Jungkook for a bit"
Yoongi scoffed "I don't understand why you put up with him"
Taehyung just sighed as Yoongi walked away up the stairs.
Taehyung walked in his ice skates over to his bag to get some water. He wanted to do a tiny bit more while the ice was clear before going on break. He took a drink from his bottle and then reached into his bag's pocket to get his phone.

He quickly sent a text to Jungkook asking if he wanted to go to lunch. He put his phone back in the pocket and then a small smile appeared on his face as he thought of his bracelet. He reached around the pocket for it but he couldn't find it. He sighed as he picked up his bag and began taking things out of it, it had probably just fallen to the bottom.