MONSTERS!!😀

EVERYBODY CLAP YO HANDS CAUSE WE GOT WHAT IT IS AND THAT IS MONSTERS!*monsters monsters*MONSTERS!!
*LE WILFORD WARFSTACH POOF*
Y'ALL ARE ALL NOW MONSTERS!!
Mark became a.......WARLOCK!
Jack.......became an ELF
Dark became a........*snorts* Were-*clears throat* WEREWOLF!
Anti became a......Vampire!
Host became a zombie.
Wilford-Im just done announcing.....here's the list.

Mark:Warlock
Jack:Elf
Dark:Werewolf
Anti:Vampire
Host:Zombie
Wilford:Werewolf
CJim:Zombie
RJim:Witch
Google:Demon
Roman:Vampire
Greg:Dark Elf
Oliver:Warlock
Schneep:Warlock
Jackaboy:Demon
Chase:Demon
JJ:Elf
Robbie: Zombie
ZombMark: Zombie
Silver Sheppard:Werewolf
CatMark: Zombie

So. How does everyone feel?

Wilford: The sudden urge to howl is....unpleasant to say the least...... plus I'm scared to stand.......
Dark:same only I am standing and I'm so off balance and look like a complete idiot........

Host:*so confused hes talking in first person* Who chose me to be a zombie? I'm already dead! I died from blood loss years ago so I-

That's enough rambling Host.

Jack:I feel the same except for my head feeling more heavy cause of my fuckin huge ass elf ears. Plus I got like super agile!

Chase&Jackaboy: WHY ARE WE DEMONS!!! WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!!

Because even the best of people can turn evil.~

Jameson:*Sitting in a hidden place freaking out going back to being mute and holding my now pointy ass ears*

Silver:This is.......odd how will I fight crime if I can't even stAND RIGHT!!*falls over just from standing in one place* ow.....

RJ:*Quickly goes to help Silver Back up dropping my mic*
CJ:*Films it*

Schneep:Vell. Now I can heal ze injuries more easily! *Starts doing random things with his hands and creating a huge greenish blue whip of majic and nodding and taking notes with his note pad the whip disappearing*

Google:*hiding not wanting to come out scared everyone's just gonna run from me*
Roman:*standing in a shadow away from the light*
Greg:*Standing with Roman*
Oliver:*Trying to calm Google down and make him see that Chase wouldn't run from him no matter how he looked*

ZombMark:Me and Robbie feel the exact same because we are the same. Being alive would have been weird right robbie?
Robbie:*nods into Zomb's chest curling into him on the couch and falling asleep*

K well h-ACK!!
Anti:*On Air biting him*
ANTI!! GET THE FUCK OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!

*he quickly gets off me scared at how I screamed at him and I stand up and run to my room holding my head cursing to myself almost as if I'm in pain*

Anti:*goes to dark and hugs him tightly tearing up* W-what did I do that made him angry Dark?.......

Dark:*Grabs Anti back for stability* You bit his neck but.......he shouldn't have gotten that mad.......he.......remember when we first met you were so pissed at me because Jack told you shit about me.........he seemed just as angry as you were then just now......that's a demon kind of rage..........he's not........oh my God I need to go check on him!*Let's go of anti and runs to the stairs and up it like a dog and trot to Airs room then stand up opening the door peeking in to see air curled up and bound to himself and he grunts and yells in pain and anger*

FUCK WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HURT!!! I FUCKING TRIED TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING MOTHER FUCKERS!!!*screaming in pain and anger because of anti and I had bound myself in metal chains to keep myself from hurting anyone if they were to come check on me*

Dark:*closes the door and runs downstairs*MY ASSUMPTIONS WERE CORRECT!! HE'S A DEMON!!*trips and goes tumbling down the stairs into  Silver and the Jim's breaking my bones even more than before*fuck.........

Mark:I'm just gonna sign off here and help you guys.....I hope you enjoyed this chapter. We'll see you in the next one!
B-buh-bye all you lovely people out there.