fourteen.

Ever since you crossed my path
Everything is different
You always know just how to make me laugh
You got me all up in my feelings
| Queen Naija - Butterflies

Ever since you crossed my pathEverything is differentYou always know just how to make me laughYou got me all up in my feelings| Queen Naija - Butterflies

"Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world, or be able to talk to animals?" Omari questioned Remi as she took a sip from her glass of wine

"If I'm being logical and thinking of ways to have more opportunities and a better income, of course I'd choose being able to speak every language in the world," Remi shrugged, "But, honestly? I hate speaking to people in one language. I'd rather talk to animals because they're less annoying than humans."

The two were sprawled out on Omari's couch, Omari on one end and Remi on the other. Her feet were kicked onto his lap as she held a glass of red wine in her hand. After the two had shared dinner, Remi had helped him clean up the mess they made and then retreated to his living room area. The two continued on their conversations about family and friends, but Omari had decided to lighten things up and suggested they play a game of 'Would You Rather'.

"Fair enough," Omari chuckled, "Go 'head, your turn."

"Would you rather live in an amusement park or a zoo?" Remi asked, a slight yawn leaving her parted lips.

"Easy," Omari waved her off, "An amusement park. It would be hell having to sleep with them animals, especially with the way some of them smell. I'm a big fan of roller coasters and things too, I like the thrill of them."

Remi laughed and shook her head, "Until you get stuck upside down five hundred feet in the air because the ride stopped working."

Omari frowned before smacking his teeth, "Whatever. Would you rather be able to lose the ability to lie, or believe everything you're told?"

"That's hard," Remi bit down on her lip, "I mean I don't really lie about serious things, only when I throw surprise parties and shit like that. So, losing lying would hurt me when I wanna do something special for people. Then again I don't wanna look be out here looking like a fool, believing everything I'm told. So, I'll just lose the ability to lie."