Chapter 18

Bambam's PoV
"Enjoy the night guys"Bobby said

We are currently drinking some hard drinks at this moment.  Some of our friends are on the dance floor , dancing their ass off.Tsk.

"Your house is big ,man! You're this rich huh?"I tease that made him laugh

"Not that. I just started earning money"He answered humbly

"The humblest person I know right here"Lisa approach with her huge grin.

I smirk. She's in the right mood huh? Well , that's good. 

"Got some friends right there. I'll introduce you guys"Bob said as he grab our arms and went to his friends who's pretty drunk .

"Guys! This is my good friends"Bobby said to them.

Lisa and I slightly bowed to show some respect. They did the same.

"I'm Bambam"I introduced myself

"I'm Lisa"Lisa said

The pretty girl laughed at our awkwardness. She's foreigner didn't she? Her looks are so fine.

"I'm Nayeon and she's Mina"We shake hands—

Woah! Woah! What the hell!! This Mina girl that I said that she looks foreigner and her visual is no joke is staring at Lisa after they shake hands.

Good catch!

"My name is Heechul this is my friend Felix"We shake hands too.

"Im older than you guys but let's just treat each other comfortable"He said that made us laugh

So he is a funny guy? That's great.

"Here , get some drinks"the girl named Nayeon said and handed us a glass of drink.

I drink it and put it on the table after. Ahhhhh. This is so great.

"It's nice to meet you too"Lisa said to girl named Mina.

I don't know but they seem to have a conversation right now. A little eavesdropping won't hurt ,right?

"I'm from Japan. I just arrived a week ago"Mina informed her.

I'm right!

"I also came from Thailand. I live here for almost five years now"Lisa answered her politely.

Aishhh. There's no need for that. It is very obvious that Mina is interested to her.

"She's single"I decided to barge in.

She laugh. She's pretty! I look at Lisa and signaled her to make a move but she glared at me.

"She's also single"Her friend Nayeon barged in too.

Nice one. I thumbs up at Nayeon and she just roll her eyes playfully. I like them. They're nice. Easy to be with.

"I'm sorry he is a little bit weird"Lisa said that made me looked at her annoyed and the other too just laugh.

"Me and Lisa are 19 years of age guys ,just so you know"I informed them .

"Really? So I'm older than you guys!"Nayeon said shocked.