・゚*。☆Taking care of you・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Just go to rest, I'll take care the rest." He assured, holding you down to continue lying on the bed. "Nice rhyme, but today–" your words stop mid sentence as he place a finger on your lips. "Shh." He smiled, patting your head before continue his quest on feeding you the porridge.

Thunderstorm:

"I told you already to wear thick clothes, didn't I?" He nagged as he placing a damp cloth on your steaming forehead. You were pouting at his nagging tone. Thunder sighed, giving a swift peck on the cheeks. "Stop sulking, I'm sad that you're sick."

Cyclone:

"You didn't caught a fever yesterday." Cyclone mutters while rummaging the cupboards. You stucked in your bed head too heavy to lift as the heat didn't make you any better. "Found ya, Thermometer! Now, darling open your mouth wide." He beamed, jumping from the cupboard to your side. You stop midway about opening your mouth and stare at the device in his hand. "Cy, that's a pregnancy detector."

Blaze:

"Blaze, it's okay, I'm fine! I can manage—" "NOOOOOO LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOUUU!!" Blaze frantically pulling you away from the door and forcibly tucking you under the sheets. "Blaze, it's only a flu!" You argued but he shook his head. "Nu-uh. You're not going anywhere." He said. "Don't worry, I'll be by your side to keep you company." He smiled, winking at you as you rolled your eyes.

Ice:

"Yayyy" Ice cheered monotonously, a tray of medicines on it as you stared them in disgust. "I bring you yummy chemicals." He placed them on your lap taking one of the medicine cap's off. "Ugh, do I really have to swallow all of this?" You ask as he pour a spoonful of it. "Don't worry, I won't eat them for you."

"Oh really, thanks." You answered sarcastically, before swallow the spoonful sour substance he fed you with. "Uuu, so tasty." Ice teased at your expression, uncapping another medicine.

Thorn:

"Thorn, you can do things you have to do. I'm fine by myself here." You whisper to do male lying beside you, trying to keep awake as he snuggles by your side as an effort 'to keep you warm'. "Mmmm, no.. I don't want you to feel lonely. I'll suffer with you." He mumble, yawning in process. "Let me tell you a story.."

Solar:

"Sleepyhead wake up, it's medicine time." Solar shook  your shoulder softly. "You're burning." He hummed, frown visible on his face. "Its not one of your experiments, right?" You asked, laying your head on his shoulder as he sat beside you. "No, of course. Or do you want me to make them?" "I rather die than being a test subject." You teased before taking some pills. Solar pouts, combing your hair with his fingers. "Thanks, babe." "Anything for you, honey."