I Missed You [Cliffjumper/Arcee]

SADNESSSS BTW

ALSO BLOOD AND DEATH

K ENJOY~

—————————————————————

"Woooooo" you screamed standing in Cliff alt. Half your body out of the sun roof. Arm up in the sky. Laughing and having a good time. He was laughing. You pulled yourself back down inside

"Wooo," you sighed "Where to?"

"Well Boss bot said there was an Energon signal right about....here" he said making a sharp turn left. You yelped in surprise then laughed. He drove until he reach a crater. Filled with huge Energon shards.

"Cliffjumper to Base...We found a whole lot of Energon" he said.

"Woah"

He chuckled and he transformed, you in his palm. You looked up at him, and behind him was a huge dark ship.

"Uhh Cliff,"

"What? Is there something on me?"

"Behind you"

He turned around. And saw the ship, his optics widened and he set you down next to his pede. He transformed his servos into guns and looked down at you.

"Go hide"

You nodded and ran to the closest and biggest rock. Quickly you slid across the ground and made it behind the rock.

The ships guns opened and shot one laser that made Cliff go flying. He fell into the crater and crashed into Energon.

*Thump*
*Th-Thump*
*Thump*

The ground shook with ferocity. Making you fall. You crawled around the rock and peeked over. Looking at what was going on. Vehicons about 12 of them were at the edge of the crater. Cliff's guns ready and so were theirs. They jumped into the crater and started to punch and kick Cliff, he fought back but it didn't do anything. One hard punch in the face and his horn fell. He stumbled back and feel against the shards

NO!

The rest of the vehicon jumped into the crater as well. The ship flew over the crater. One vehicon shot the Energon making a chain reaction go off. You were unable to see what was happening because of the blast. But when it cleared you saw you best friend unconscious being dragged by the decepticons.

"No!" You screamed. You immediately covered your mouth. The other vehicons look in your direction walking to you slowly. But stopped when a yellow elevator came down fro the ship. The grabbed Cliff and they all went up. When they were out of eye sight. You ran as fast as you could to the crater. Sliding down the edge, and to his horn. You stumbled and tripped over your feet. You fell on your knees in front of his horn.

"NO!" You cried. You pick up his horn and put it close to your body. Crying.

The groundbridge appeared at the edge of the crater. Ratchet came out first, Then Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Arcee and finally Optimus. They transformed in the air and landed in their pedes. They scanned the area, guns out. Ratchet saw you and pointed. They slid down the edge of the crater and slowly made their way to your crying form.

Arcee walked up behind you and kneeled down. She noticed that you were holding his horn. Her optics widened and lubricant threatened to leave her optics. She rubbed your back. You quickly turned around and hugged her chassis

"I couldn't do anything" You choked

She then scooped you up bridal style. You still crying in her chassis. Holding his horn.