Chapter :- 13

Taehyung's POV

"Don't even think about it." I said, eyeing Jin as he smirked at me.

"You're cornered, Taehyung, there's nothing you can do ." Namjoon said, swinging his arm around.

"Hell no." I said.

"I'm taking this chance." Jin said. He moved closer and yelled.

"CHECKMATE!!!!" Pumping his fist in the air, he moved his stallion closer to my king, which was surrounded by his other stallion, queen and two pillars.

"Son of a-"

"Don't you dare." Jin warned me which made my mouth shut. I scrowled at him and gave up. "You win."

Jin yelled in triumph. I rolled my eyes. Jimin and Namjoon laughed.

"Hey, did you hear that?" Jimin said and scooted close my door. "It came from Silnae's room. There's someone in there with her."

"Oh hell no." Hoseok clenched his fists. Yoongi rolled up his rather long black sleeves.

We slowly opened my door and went out. Quietly, we went to Silnae's door.

"Hyung." I whispered to Jin. "Don't make a racke-"

"OPEN UP!!!" Namjoon banged on the door. I facepalmed. "IF YOU DONT OPEN, SILNAE, I WILL BREAK IT OPEN, AND THAT'S A WORD FROM KIM NAMJOON!! WHO IS IN THERE WITH YOU?!"

I heard a muffled "Seriously?". I immediately recognized the voice, and grinned. It was just Mingwan . But knowing my sister, she would play with us.

"I won't!!!" She shouted from behind the door. "My boyfriend's in here, and we are going to elope, and get married!"

I chuckled. Seriously? Namjoon, on the other hand, was literally shaking with horror.  "You what?!" He screamed. It took my whole ear strength to not go deaf at that second. Jin put a hand over his shoulder. "Namjoon, I know you're mad, probably disappointed but... Do you HAVE to make us go deaf?!"

"Hyung, it's Mingwan in there." I told him. Namjoon turned to me with a shocked look. "Mingwan?! He is her boyfriend? Isn't he her cousin? And MY sister's boyfriend? Is he cheating? On both of them?" He bombarded me with dumb questions. I put my palm on his face.

"I'm sorry, but SHUT UP." I said and removed my palm. "She is messing with us."

"Oooh." He scratched his head as he realized I was right. Just then Silnae opened her door, showing her evil grin. "Fooled ya, didn't I?"

"Wasn't funny. He would have killed me." Mingwan said, pointing at Namjoon.

"Damn right I would've." Namjoon said. "What the hell were you doing in her room anyway."

"He was-"

"I didn't ask you." Namjoon held up a hand to stop Silnae ,who started pouting.

"I was telling her what happened on my date with your sister." Mingwan said. Namjoon softened and asked, "Really? Well, did she tell you anything? About why she was so gloomy?"

Mingwan looked uneasily at Silnae, who returned the same look back to him. I understood there was something wrong. "Sil, can you come with me?" I asked my sister and she nodded.

I took her away from them and asked, "What's the problem with Naehee?" She sighed. She knew that I understood something was wrong, something she couldn't tell Namjoon.
"Okay, but please promise me you won't tell anyone?" She pleaded and I  nodded, giving my promise. She sighed again. "Naehee's been getting letters from Suhwin."

"She what?!" I gasped. Suhwin, as in her ex Suhwin? "Why the hell would that creep be writing to her?" I asked, and she shook her head. "I don't know." She said, rubbing her forehead. "The letters were all, "You're going to regret this" and "You made a mistake" and all that stuff. Nothing about what he wants."

"THAT CREEP DID WHAT?!" The deep sound of Namjoon yelled. We snapped our heads in their direction to find him glaring with his mouth open. "Oh no." I said and we ran to them.

"Hyung." I said, patting his shoulder. "We'll find a solution." He looked at me and lowered his head. "When that jerk went to jail, I thought that's the last of him." He said. "But now he decided to show up, huh?"

"That's why I have a plan." Silnae piped up, going in front of Namjoon and holding his head up. "She is my friend, and I won't let her have any problem with a immature jackass."

Jimin widened his eyes. Namjoon looked at me and then back to her and asked, "What's your plan??"

She smirked. That annoying smirk she does when she is proud of herself. I hated it, because she gets to do it more than me meaning she gets good plans majority of the time. "Trap." She said, and they all turned to look at her. "What?"

"Trap him." She said, moving closer to us. "We can make it look as if she wants to meet him, then assign a place and then trap him." We all looked at each other, having our own doubts. I asked mine out loud. "How can we let him know the she wants to meet up?"

She looked at me, raising her eyebrow. "Seriously?" She asked. "We're the mafia. Is it impossible for us to find out where he lives? Or his contacts? Are you stupid?"

I stuck my tongue out at her. Hoseok snapped his fingers. "Won't Naehee have his contact?" He asked my sister.
She thought for a while and said, "Nah, she won't. Why would she have her crazy ex's number? And even if she did, what if he doesn't use it anymore?"

"Anyway, nothing we can do about it now. You guys go home and rest. Well think about this tomorrow." I said and they all nodded. We walked with them to the front door and we said our byes.

"What's to eat, eomma???" Silnae shouted after they left, running into the kitchen. My mother laughed and said, "It's kimchi. Why don't you eat the sushi? There is still some left from the morning." Silnae squealed and ran over to my mom, engulfing her in a big hug.

I pouted. "I want the sushi too." I wailed. "Don't dare touch it. It's mine." Silnae warned and I glared at her. Jimin chuckled.
"Where's Minshee?" I asked. "Oh, she ate early." My mom said and I nodded.

After dinner, we said good night to mom and went upstairs. Jimin and Mingwan are roommates, so we got into their room and after sometime, left them fighting over who gets the top of the bunk bed.

"Goodnight, sis." I said to Silnae and got into my room. Jumping on the bed, I took my phone and started calling our friend, Haeyoung.

"Hey cop." I said into the phone. Haeyoung was a police officer. She was connected to the case of Suhwin and was the one who arrested him. She knows about our gang and is a part of it, playing the good cop who eliminates all the cases we are involved in.

"Hey Taetae. What's up?" She said. I groaned. "I told you not to call me that."

"Sorry Taetae, I forgot. What can I help you with, Taetae?" She replied and started laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, very funny. Hey listen, remember Suhwin?"

"The guy who I arrested because he was abusing Namjoon's sister?" She asked and I said, "Yeah, that's the one."

"Yeah, I remember him." She said. "What happened?"

"When he got out, did he leave any contact info?" I asked. She was silent for a moment then said, "I don't know, after I arrested him, his charges were handed over to another police officer. Wait, lemme go ask him."

I waited, really hoping that guy left something.  After a few minutes, she came back. "Taehyung, he is still here."

I widened my eyes. I wasn't sure I heard correctly. "What?"

"Yeah, I checked with the police officer." She said. "Suhwin never got out."
           ----------------------------------