information.

just getting to know the characters

Everything is a little different in this story, as it is a fanfiction and I decided to alter parts of the story. I'll start out with how old everyone is at the start of this book.

rowan jacobs - 25
beverly jacobs - 15
hero hellburn- 19
jamie andrews - 17
rick grimes - 42
carl grimes - 18
judith grimes - 4
daryl dixon - 36
carol pelletier - 49
michonne - 35
beth greene - 17
hershal greene - 62
lizzie - 13
mika - 12
sophia - 15
glenn rhee - 26
maggie rhee - 25
sasha - 31
tyreese - 29

Let me know if I forgot anyone ^^^

Some bullets on what's different in this story
• yes, Sophia is still alive. Daryl found her holed up in that house.
• michonne and rick are together. lori still died in childbirth.
• the prison group has been residing in the prison for going on four years now.
• the governor never came back to attack, daryl and michonne found him in the woods and well, did what needed to be done.
• therefore we have not met Tara, Abraham, Eugene, or Rosita yet. However, they will be appearing soon.
• Tara's niece and girlfriend are still going to be alive in this story, they sort of raise Megan together. Tara met her girlfriend on the road after losing her sister in a walker accident (yes, same girl, but didn't meet through the governor)
•my character 'Hero' was originally a girl named 'Hayley' but I decided my story was too female heavy so it was changed.
•this story does not line up with the events of the walking dead TV show
I'll probably add to this list later on, not sure.

Beverly Jacobs
Status: alive
Ethnicity: white/Thai
Family:

Rowan Jacobs - sister (alive)
Hero Hempburn - family (alive)
Jamie Andrews - family (unknown)
Grace Jacobs - mother (deceased)
Ned Drewson - father (deceased)

Background:

Beverly was 11 when the apocalypse hit. She remembers that day like it just happened.

She remembers her sister, who she had been living with for the past year, telling her to stay home from school, saying she "had a bad feeling".

She remembers walking home from the market with her sister, their backpacks filled with groceries and arms sore from lugging whatever didn't fit in tote bags.

She remembers stopping at the kindergarten on the way home from the grocery store to pick up her younger brother, who had a half day.

She remembers the man in the elevator back up to their apartment.

She remembers stepping in the elevators, thinking he was asleep on the floor.

She remembers him lunging for her leg, and she remembers her sister, guardian, protector, screaming and as she crushed the creatures head with a can of soda, a situation that would have been funny had she not been so scared.

Most of all she remembers her baby brother clinging to her leg, tears and snot running down his face as he stood there, too scared to make a noise.

She remembers giving her tote bag to Rowan and picking her little brother up, hurrying to follow her sister up the 6 flights of stairs.