Chapter 67.

Anissa's POV

2 JAN 12

Happy New Year. Late, I know. I just didn't have time to write yesterday. I was high, and made a new friend some girl I met by the pool. She's into snorting, which isn't really my thing but I tried it. Wasn't too bad. I haven't gotten that high in awhile since my dad has be getting suspicious. He's not here right now, obviously. Your mom called yesterday about Martin, not sure what it was all about but I guess it was important because he left the second he hung up. Whatever it's cool it was a happy new year for me.

5 FEB 12

I overdosed. I fucking overdosed. My dad surprises me by coming home from Greece early on the day of my 18th birthday and what does he find? Me, my nose covering in coke and my arm with a needle. Or at least that's what he said. I don't remember because I blacked out. I'm seriously considering quitting. It's not like Id be able to get high as easy anymore, with my dad knowing . So here I am four days after my birthday and I'm still in the hospital. I guess I owe you some good news, so here is something hilarious. Martin killed a man in a bar fight. Can you believe it? He actually killed someone. I knew he was a drunk. I guess the guy was trying to take your mom home and wouldn't stop harassing her so he went crazy one thing led to another and a guy ended up dead. I have no clue what my dad did to get him out but he did. It's too bad Martin only spent a month in jail, my dad should have left him there forever.

9 FEB 12

I'm trying so hard to stay clean. This is...

"Anitza?" I hear my name called from behind the couch I'm on, making me jump.

"Orlando, hey. I didn't hear you come in," I say to Leonardo's cousin.

"Good read?" He asks eyeing Harry's journal in my hand.

"Yea, great," I say forcing a smile.

"So you ready to go or what?" He smiles gesturing toward the door.

"You're coming with me and Emily to the doctor?" I ask raising my brow.

"Emily actually can't make it, she's having a wedding crisis," He laughs,"So it looks like it's just going to be you and me."

"It's fine, I can go alone. She was just coming for support," I tell him looking down at my watch. It's nearly time for my appointment and I couldn't be more nervous, which is why I had read at least seven entries in Harry's journal today to calm my nerves.

"You can't go alone actually. Emily said I had to absolutely take you or she would, and I quote, 'Cut my ears off and sow them on to my neck'" He laughs,"I'm taking you because pregnant people can get crazy and I'm not willing to take any chances."

"Ha yea," I say feeling my breakfast at the back of my throat at ten mention of pregnancy.

"So you ready to roll?"

"Yea, let me just grab my purse, I'll meet you in the car," I tell him taking a deep breath.

The minute we landed in Italy I scheduled an appointment with a doctor. After sitting on a plane with Emily all I could think about was the possibility that I could be pregnant. There was no other logical explanation for why I had suddenly been so sick for weeks. I was pregnant.

I had to be.

"So what kind of appointment is this?" Orlando asks me once we are nearing closer to the doctors office. I had spent the ride reading from Harry's journal, wishing he was the one here with me going to this appointment.

"Its um..well I think I'm pregnant," I say timidly.

"Whoa no way, congratulations," Orlando smiles,"With the Styles INC guy right?"