Villians

??? Provo

"Master, I don't see why you want me to follow this boy," the man with light blue hair and chapped lips said to the tv screen in the middle of a dimly lit bar. "I have my reasons, Tomura. You must make sure no harm comes to that boy and his mother." The man on the other end of the screen replied calmly, "But master I-" The man known as Tomura began to reply but was cut off by a loud shout. "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU DO AS I SAY" the man behind the screen bellowed at the young man. "Yes, master, I will do as you ask," Tomura responded, shaking with fear of his master. "Good, I will leave you to it." The TV cut out and Tomura was left in the room in silence. 

"Kurogiri warps me to the others," Tomura said quietly to the man polishing glasses in the corner.

"Yes, Tomura." Without another word, Tomura walked inside of the warp portal and disappeared.

All for One's Provo

"I will come back to you my beloved Inko and you my wonderful son." All for One stated as he stared at a picture hung up on his wall of his wife along with a much smaller picture he was able to obtain of his son smiling. "I will make those heroes pay for making me leave you both.

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Eraserhead capturing Present Mic

Hospital 

Shoot Aizawa's Provo 

It's been a few days since I saved that kid. For some reason, though, I've been periodically thinking about the boy and that leads me to the hospital every time. Today seemed like it would be a good day, however, as I stepped into the hospital nurses were running everywhere in a panic. After a few minutes, I'm able to grab one of the nurses. "Miss? What's going on?" I asked her trying to sound soothing but that didn't work very well. The nurse looked at me, adjusted her glasses and began talking. "There was this kid, green hair kinda plain-looking." She paused to consider if she should be telling me this. "Go on" I responded to her calmly but I already knew she was talking about the boy I saved before. My mind was slowly starting to panic. "He's missing and we have been searching the entire hospital for him." She said rushing at the end. "I really must go, if you find him, bring him to the front counter." The nurse rushed off rather quickly. "Where could that boy be?" I thought to myself as I began to help search for him. 

Izuku's Provo

I woke up in a white room that smelled like bleach. The blinds were drawn leaving the room dark, only being illuminated by the small rays of sun that breached the covered windows. I looked around not knowing where I was, slowly getting up. I walked over to the window and looked out onto the streets of Hosu. I only knew that it was Hosu due to the many buildings I had passed when I and my mother had traveled to Hosu. "I must be in Hosu General Hospital" I mumbled to myself. Moving away from the window I walked toward the door and opened it, looking out I didn't see anyone around the halls. No nurses or patients, this was odd, but it's most likely due to it being so early in the morning and the nurses being in another part of the hospital. Walking down the hall I saw a staircase, Opening the heavy door I walked into it and looked down the stairs, the stair lights were off? Before I had time to question this fact I was hit in the back of the head and everything went black.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy sorry it took so long for this to come out, I know its no excuse, but I have been super busy with school and I've been having some relationship issues but hopefully they are all sorted out. I hope that I can begin posting more so that you can look forward to this story. cause a lot more people have read this then I thought they actually would.

Thanks for reading

Byessssss