0

After years and years of a peaceful life for the Boy-Who-Lived, Harry should have known it wouldn't have lasted...

After defeating Voldemort, Harry married Ginny, had 3 beautiful children, and became an Auror. However, because of the whole prophecy thing, Harry couldn't die... naturally, that is...

After watching his wife grow old, and his children having children, Harry thought he could finally rest, the world was at peace, what could go wrong?

However, fate thought differently, and the muggles started to become more aware of the Wizarding World's existence, and what muggles don't understand?
They fear.
And what they fear?
They kill....
They killed all of them. Every last man, woman and child that might even have an ounce of magic in them. Those damn muggles murdered his family, his friends, everyone and everything he ever knew.

Harry was the last remaining Wizard. His home burnt to crisp, Hogwarts nothing but rubble, Toxins from the muggle bombs slowly killing all life on Earth.

Harry wanted it to end. He wanted this torture to stop.

He lost. He was captured and being tortured by the Muggles. He didn't know how long he's been there. Days? Months?

Finally, at the age of 287, Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, the savoir of the Wizarding World, gave into the sweet release of death.

His last words?

"I'll see you in hell, Mudbloods."