27| You've Gotta B Aggressive!

    I woke up on Sunday at 9, and only because Gracie was standing beside my bed shaking me to wake me up

    I woke up on Sunday at 9, and only because Gracie was standing beside my bed shaking me to wake me up. Rude. I wasn't planning on getting up any earlier than 10 while on this trip. But apparently Gracie had other plans for me.

    "Come on!" Gracie whine. "I'm hungry and I need a companion!"

    I groaned into my pillow before flipping over and slowly sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Why can't you go across the hall and get Clay?"

    "He's already up!" Gracie said. "But I need a same-gender companion so that I don't go insane hanging out with a bunch of guys down there all by myself."

    "Ugh." I stood up and walked over to my suitcase to grab something to wear. "Fine. You win this time."

    Gracie clapped for herself and I made my way to the bathroom to change. I had my hair in wet french braids last night, and somehow they hadn't gotten messed up in my sleep. So I just left them in and changed into a my white swimsuit in case I wanted to swim later, with a pair of jean shorts over top.

    Gracie and I went downstairs and straight into the kitchen. Oh damn. I could smell the pancakes and bacon...

    "LOGAN!" Clay exclaimed, coming over and wrapping his arms around me in a hug that was way too tight. He finally pulled away, but there was a huge grin on his face as he walked over to the table and continued eating his breakfast.

    Noah was flipping blueberry pancakes on a skillet in the kitchen.

    He was making pancakes.

    Wow. He looked really good making pancakes.

    Did I just think that?

    I shook off my weird thoughts. The last thing I needed right now was more confusion when it came to Noah. So instead I just walked over and rested my arms on the counter across from him. "So you make pancakes?" I asked.

    "I do," Noah said, and then he leaned in a bit closer. "Don't tell the guys, but I only made them for you. I know how much a good blueberry pancake breakfast with bacon means to you."

    I smiled and shook my head. "Noah Locke, you are too good," I said, and then walked over to sit at the table with the others.

    The only people enjoying breakfast besides me and Gracie were Noah, Porkchop, Tanner, Charlie, and Chad. Apparently, a lot of the others were down at the beach already. I peered out of the window and saw a few of them playing sand volleyball. I definitely didn't want to do that. I needed a break from all things volleyball-related.

    "What's on the agenda for today?" Tanner asked.

    Noah walked over with a few plates of food, placing them in front of me and Gracie. He stayed standing beside my chair, keeping his hand placed on top of it. He was really close. Damn, he was close. I could literally smell his cologne, and it was something woody and citrusy all at once.