Reading (8) May

Our club keeps growing at a massive rate, guys, it's amazing. We have a little over half participating though, so it looks like we might have to start a strike system. Acquire three strikes and you are kicked out of the club and have to reapply and review an older work. I'll list all the people that I didn't see reviews from last month that didn't let me know what was going on in bold. Next month it will be bold and italic, and the month after that you'll be removed. If you participate again, your strikes will be removed. Sorry, it has to come to this, but it's not fair for those that get chosen to not get as many reviews as they deserve.

Moving on, I'll introduce the four winners for this month.

Circle One you'll be reading from A New Start to the Demon chapters by LunarAquarius 

Mistaken for dead after Black Prom, Carrie White flees from her home. An old man finds and takes her to the one person that may help her: the Tibetan monk, Jago. As news of Black Prom spreads, Ultratech and evil forces learn that Carrie is still alive. With Jago's help, Carrie must learn to protect herself and face her inner demons or else she won't have a future.

Circle One Members

Raitenshi 

WinterMidnight44 

cataclysmical 

da_elementalist 

Princesscamilia13

Strawberry_Cream1928 

Writersofourtime

Chido_10bell 

b-catherine 

Bawse_Tchu 

kingdomdawning

writewithmeforever

lelee1234

Circle Two you'll be reading Chapter One - Chapter Five of Faded by SGHADINA