Prologue

WARNING: THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN THE SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES SERIES. PLEASE READ THE FIRST ONE (titled Supernatural Abilities) AND THE SECOND ONE (titled Catching the Catchers) BEFORE READING THIS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SPOILED AND CONFUSED. Thanks!

_____________________________________________

At twelve years old, I discovered I had supernatural powers. The day I found out was also the day I lost my mother.

    At seventeen years old, I was whisked away to a school that specialized in teaching people like me our abilities. I also learned my true destiny: Being the Mind within the Big Six. We had a battle. I failed dozens of my people, losing friends and any chance at a semi-normal life in a single night.

    Also at seventeen years old, I fell in love.

    At eighteen years old, I followed my destiny and was thrown into a losing situation. I lost him that day. I experienced seeing someone I loved be turned into a monster. That day would haunt me forever.

    I also discovered a secret. A secret doctor, a hidden experiment. Something that could change the outcome of our lives forever.

    I'm now nineteen years old. I've been training. I've been learning. I've been searching.

    So much can change in so little time. I went from a normal girl to someone with the nearly impossible task of beating a monster. A girl who went to high school every day to someone who now led an entire entity of Supernaturals.

    But things change and people grow.

    I'm not the same person I was a year ago. Pain alters people, sometimes for worse, some for better.

    But my name is Taylor Buckley. I'm not an ordinary nineteen year old. I'm here to fight and I'm going to win.

This war will start and end with me.