(166) To Take Revenge Ten Years is Not too Late for This Older Sister

Exiting Chu Manor, when Chu Qing-Yan recalled those people choking on anger and not daring to speak appearance, her heart felt a burst of happiness.

"Big Block of Ice, just now you were super handsome!" Chu Qing-Yan praised from the heart.

On the surface, Xiao Xu looked calm without a single ripple, but in fact, he was immensely pleased with himself inside. Ever since he learned the word handsome from her mouth didn't mean the highest ranking commander in the military, but rather had the meaning of being so handsome as to make people breathless, he was always very glad to hear her describe him using this word.

"If you want Chu family to return the residence that belongs to you guys, this king can hand it over to Fire Spirit to do it." Xiao Xu looked at her pair of bright eyes and said in a low but gentle tone.

"Unexpectedly, she shook her head. "Now you are in the heart of the struggle, and also on the verge of leaving for a long journey. I'm unwilling for you to be misunderstood by people because of this matter. What if those people that hide in the dark maliciously slander you by saying you used your power to forcibly seize other people's home? I'm afraid those people that don't know the truth of the matter would misunderstand you again."

This was something she was unwilling to see. This was also the reason she had delayed moving against Chu family to punish them for their loathsomeness. Because her current identity is the future Princess consort Ying. Every one of her movements would represent Big Block of Ice's meaning. If she insisted on getting justice, perhaps she would trap Big Block of Ice as being unjust. She didn't want to do that.

She wanted to wait until the time was ripe in the future, then take it back bit by bit.

Xiao Xu never thought that she didn't move because of her consideration for him. Among the ice-cold royal family, he hadn't experienced this feeling of having someone cherish you in their heart for a long time. His heart softened and his tone softened as he asked. "Don't need to worry about this king. You just need to follow your heart. Answer this king, is your heart willing?"

Having your home being taken over by others. Having been driven out of the family for ten years, leaving against your will. You suffered bleak bitterness, are you willing to allow them to get away with it? To enjoy everything that originally should belong to you?

As long as she shook her head, he would get everything back for her.

Outsiders' misunderstanding of him, and their evaluation of him, he never cared about it.

He had never lived within other people's eyes.

Chu Qing-Yan hearing this was somewhat startled, Big Block of Ice's tone was very gentle. If he would be like this normally, then how good would it be? Afraid she would drown to death in his tenderness!

But thinking back to the topic, she still deeply pondered his words. Soon after, with a face full of a confident smile she said, "The sky is huge and won't surrender, and people's endurance is also like this. Afterall, pain will depend on one's will, labor will depend on one's body. Free time and being tired depend on one's life. Walking this life of disorder is also based on one's appointed place. Therefore I believe these things I encountered must have their reason. I have never complained and those people that did those unforgivable things to us, I won't let them off."

"But I will personally take back the things that ought to belong to me. A gentleman taking revenge, ten years is not too late!" Wait until she was powerful enough, don't need to borrow any amount of strength from others, she will personally get back one by one from their bodies the pain and bitterness her family suffered long ago.