Chapter 14 : Realization

*~Liam POV~*

"Just sign right here." Simon tapped the pen on a certain spot of the contract. Louis nodded while analyzing the contract carefully. "So, basically your giving us a manager/bodyguard, and Management to.. manage us, prep our schedules.. etc?" he asked finally looking up at Simon. The man nodded in response. Louis smiled, and quietly scribbled down his signature at the line where Simon instructed.

The lads sat in the corner of the room, as they were burning holes looking at Louis. Who wouldn't be scared stiff at this moment? It's our careers those two were wagering. The signing literally took exactly an hour. After shaking hands, Simon requested to speak to Louis alone, while the rest of us sat outside his office contemplating on the many things they could be talking about.

None of us made any effort to even start a conversation with all the tension, and waiting plaguing us minute by minute. Approximately half an hour later, we sat in the same position with stern gazes towards the door, which flew open silently with Louis studying the ground so intently. "Lou?" I got up from my seat making him look up.

"Li..I.." he whispered silently. The rest of the boys got up also rushing beside the lad's side. "Did .. did something happen?" Harry asked while bearing his eyes on Louis with such thorough focus. Louis met eyes with the boy, and smiled just a little. "We.. we didn't.." his voice felt saddening, but then in an instant is replaced with a huge smirk. "WE GOT SIGNED GUYS!!!!" he bellowed while doing a weird dance.

We remained still for a couple of minutes, trying to function the information. We got signed.. we got signed.. we got signed.. I kept repeating the sentence inside my head, and we all cheered not caring how much of a ruckus we made. We just got signed.. By Simon Cowell.. The Simon Cowell

-|Niall POV|-

"I RECKON WE PARTY LADS!!" I fist pumped in the air, later joined by the rest of the boys. We were pretty much on the top of the world. Our dreams are on the verge of coming through, and we couldn't have done it without each other. Louis called in the van as we awaited infront of the building. "He'll be here in a minute or two." Louis nodded while slinging an arm over Harry's shoulder. He whispered something to the boy, and Harry looked at him and chuckled.

Lou just smiled, and eyed the corner where Mark (the chaueffeur) was heading. The van stopped infront of us. Paul got out, and offered to open the doors, but Louis refused, and opened it himself. I snorted, and joined the rest of the lads in their own little conversation. I wonder what they were talking about?

*{Harry POV}*

"Not so frantic now are ya mate?" Lou whispered in my ear making me giggle just a tiny bit. Since when did I giggle? I only laugh... hmm weird. Must be soo happy that I'd act pretty much like a girly teenage girl. Oh am I kidding, being 'happy' is waaay beyond over what I was feeling.. I felt literally like a star shining as bright as the rest, if not brighter. It's been my long life dream to finally be a singer, and let alone meet friends as great as they are.. I don't think I can see myself ever leaving... at all.

My cell rang making me snap back to reality. I flipped it open half-wondering who it was. To my surprise, it was my mom on the phone. I created some distance between me and the boys, while her voice rang to my ear. "Mom.." I smiled while looking out in the open blankly. "Hunny.. you like your Uncle Robin right?" she suddenly asked making out of the blue. "Uh.. he's a fun guy." I muttered awkwardly while scratching the back of my neck.

"What about Uncle Robin?" I asked curiously. I can feel the lad's gazes on me. Crap. "Well hunny.. I.. nevermind.. I gotta go.. love you.." "I love yo--"Before I can respond back, she hang up, leaving the annoying beeping tone repeat on my ear constantly. I closed my phone while biting my lip. What was it she wanted to tell me? The panic in her voice seemed very much noticeable, but I'm pretty sure she was trying her best to hide it. I didn't notice someone beside me till I felt a faint blowing in my ear.

I clenched on my ear while backing away. I glared at Louis while he clenched his side laughing like the oddball that he is. "Was that your girlfriend?" he asks nosily while poking my ribs playfully. I bet they'd make fun of me, so I nodded hesitantly. Lou abruptly stopped, and looked at me for confirmation. I kept my eyes on him to at least make him stop on his tracks and pestering me about my life, cause frankly, I'm not pretty much ready to be known as the spoiled child of New Chesire... Not just yet.

His smile faded in an instant, and nodded while shuffling inside the van mumbling something to himself. I wonder what it could be?

*[Louis POV]*

"Figures" I whispered silently while throwing myself inside the van. Paul eyed me for a second, but I shook my head, telling him to leave me alone, I didn't want to talk about it. Jealousy is just too complicated to even put in words. I never wanna tell the lads about it, since they might set up some kind of sinister/mischievous plans to get me and Harry together. I don't want the boy to feel awkward around me like what happened on that night.

It might be hard believe, but this is the very first time I've acted like this infront of someone. Ever since I was born, my life has always been constant teaching on what, and what not to do while working. Childhood is the one thing I can never attain anymore.. so that's why I spend everyday as if like it was the last day of my life, since it's uncertain on what will happen to me next. Harry, well I can't explain it. It was like faith that he was brought here. My life is never boring, because he currently occupies my mind all day, and everyday.

His constant shifting moods amuse me, and I don't think I'll ever quit looking at it. Creepy, or not. He always surprises me, even if it's the little things. Though I'm still not quite sure about my feelings, there is still one thing that was evident in my mind. There's none else on my mind but Harry, and Harry alone

________________________________________________________________________

Voom, cut done :)!!

"Let's get crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun, I know we only met but let's pretend it's love. So let's go get some, and LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG!"

OMG!!! I <333 THAT SONG!!! Boys you did it again ;)

P.S. WHY DO I ALWAYS SPELL WEIRD AS IN WIERD?!?!?! Quirky? I know :P

Guys, vote/comment please, so that I'd be inspired for the next chapters ;)

*~Thanks~*

~Cam xoxo