Chapter 20

My head spun as I stood, I stumbled over to the bed catching myself before I fell. He really didn't hold back in throwing me huh...

I had decided one thing. I was going to get him back, I wasn't giving up on the only person who has stood with me since day one.

I stared at my bruised reflection, I closed my eyes,  I am getting him back.

At all means necessary. Even if I got hurt or even died trying. I opened my eyes and the pounding in my head was gone, the cuts and bruises that were once developing now were completely gone.

I just healed myself.... Holy freaking cheese.

I did a little happy dance but instantly stopped as I felt eyes on my back, he stood there.

Just... Glaring?

I was confused, he was standing there slightly messed up, his hair was ruined and his eyes were... Puffy?

Had he been crying?

"You had enough of a stare?" He raised his eyebrow and frowned deeply, one dimple popping out. 

I turned away from him, clearing my throat.

"You have been crying." I timidly voiced, taking a breath out after I said the words.

"Do you consider that a weakness, Y/N?" My breath caught in my throat as my name came from his mouth.

"No... I consider it a-" Hands slammed on either side of the sink in front of me, on each side of me.

"Then tell me why am I so weak for you?" He yelled, a vein popping out of his neck. His eyes were so lost and confused. His jaw flexed slightly as he tried to control his anger.

I gulped and furrowed my brows.

"Because you were my first connection since my father left, Namjoon, you saved me from that life. You will forever be in my heart and I hope I would be forever in yours. You are my best friend, please, try to remember, something. Anything!" I cried back at him, he stood back slightly bewildered at my out burst.

He looked down to his hands and shuddered out a breath.

"You are no one to me nor is there nothing to remember. At least, of you." He said quietly, the waves of silence crashed over me. Crushing me consistently.

I took a step towards him, he looked up at me, his eyes hard and emotionless. 

"There is more to me and you then you realize Kim Namjoon. You know it, yet you choose to deny it all. Tell me why?" My hands shook feverishly, from stopping myself from crying. 

"Or are you too dimwitted to think of anything?" I used to call him a dimwit in the past, because it annoyed him to the point of tackling me or snapping at me about how he was the smarter then me until I either shut up or at least stopped.  

"Y/N...-" Before he could speak any more he was thrown backwards. My first instinct was to reach for him but hands reached out from behind me, and pulled me into the mirror. The last thing I saw was Hoseok standing over a knocked out Namjoon. 

"You are safe now Y/N." Taehyung's soft deep voice made me feel my shoulders relax slowly, but, I tensed realizing Namjoon and Hoseok were left behind.

"No! We need to save them, they will get killed!" I screamed, reaching towards the mirror trying to get back.

"We are right here Flower." Hoseok groaned as he slumped a limp Namjoon onto the wall next to him. 

Hongsu leaped towards me, he jumped into my arms and hugged him to my chest.

"I missed my beautiful Hongsu." I sniffled, as he whined and snuggled to me.

I looked to the unconscious Namjoon and then to Hoseok.  

I finally let all my tears go and ran to Hoseok, wrapping my arms around him tightly like he'd slip away. 

"I'm home, thank you for bringing him home as well, I'm with you all. I missed you all so much." I sobbed into his shoulder, his arms around me.

"We missed you more I think." He laughed slightly. 

"Y/n!" Wails and loud footsteps came storming towards us.

Taehyung folded his wings to reveal a crying Jungkook, such a tough war god, and Jimin.

I opened my arms as I tried to stop my tears.

The three youngest sprinted to me and crashed into me, knocking me over. I laughed patting their heads gently. I never thought I'd miss them all this much. 

"I missed you so much y/n!" Jimin drew back to look at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Me too..." Jungkook  pouted, my smile grew at his shyness. 

"We didn't know if we could live without you..." Tae whimpered.

Jin walked in with a gentle smile on his face, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung stood up so I could go to him.

I jogged over and tackled him in a hug.

"Jin... I missed you so much." My words were smooshed into his chest, he only giggled and tightly hugged me.

His head lowered to my ear.

"With out you, I don't know if the boys and I would have lasted. Yoongi has been-" My eyes widened as I gasped.

My mind flashed to his blank face, he was being mind controlled and I hadn't helped him.

"Where is Yoongi?" I questioned.

"In your room but-" I had already left and gone up the stairs. I threw open the door, only to find a quietly weeping Hades, hugging a book to his chest.

Romeo and Juliet...

He looked to me and the world stopped, I sprinted towards him. I connected with him and he fell backwards onto the bed he was sitting on. 

"Yoongi don't cry..." I whispered, moving my thumbs up to just under his glistening maroon eyes to wipe away his tears.

"You were stolen all because I wasn't powerful enough to protect you, I don't deserve your kindness." He sat up and gently pushed me away. He sat away from me.

"You couldn't help it that spell-" 

"That spell made me lose you, just after I promised you I would protect you from the bad in this world." He looked to me, shaking his head. 

"I am no god or anyone of worth to you if I can't even protect..." He bit his lip from saying the words, he hugged the book tighter to his chest.

"The one I care for most in this world." 

A/N: 

sad yoongi... 

Hurts my heart SOOO bad

but anyways

Enjoy 

-T<3