TFB - 2

Jungkook nervously seating beside Jisoo, his fake girlfriend, in the living room together with her parents. After Jisoo announced to her mother that Jungkook is her boyfriend, Jisoo's mother was screaming in happiness and dragged the dumbfounded guy to the living room where her husband was waiting for her.

"So honey, care to tell your mom and dad how you meet each other?" Jisoo's mother asked in excitement and giddiness.

Jisoo wants nothing more but to vanish into thin air due to her mother acting like a stupid giddy high school girl. She stops herself from retorting back, worried that her lies will be known if she opens her mouth.

Jisoo fakes a smile as she touches Jungkook's hand. The latter flinch but tried to relax when Jisoo gives him a warning look.

"Jungkook and I met in a bookstore." She intertwined their hand and gives Jungkook a light squeeze. "And since then we've been together." Jisoo finished her lied story and gave her parents a smile.

Jungkook looks at Jisoo, though he knows that the girl is just lying and pretending that she's in love with him, he can't help but feel warm towards the girl. No one has ever touched his hand the way Jisoo did and no one has ever looked at him the way she did, even if it was all a pretense Jungkook wants to make himself believe that someone loved him.

Ever since he was young he has never felt how it is to be loved. He grew up receiving no love from his parents. His father left them when he was 10 and his mother became a drunkard and abusive one. He runs away from home, together with his 3 months old baby brother. And since then, Jungkook has tried everything to survive and feed his little brother.

"How long have you been dating my daughter? What job do you do? Where do you live? Where's your..." Jisoo's father starts asking stupid questions again. He's always like that whenever Jisoo dates someone and guess, it's just what all fathers do especially if it's his only daughter and child.

"Dad, stop scaring my boyfriend," Jisoo said as she gently caressed Jungkook's back. "We've been dating for 3 months. And whatever Jungkook does for his living, he can answer that next time. Now, it's getting late and I believe that you and mom were about to leave when my boyfriend surprised me in my room."

When Jisoo's mom asked her what was her boyfriend doing inside her room, she said that Jungkook planned to surprise her by getting inside her room through the balcony and her mom bought the lie seeing how she was captivated by Jungkook's innocent demure.

"Ah yes. I'm sorry for that Jungkook." Jisoo's mom apologizes. "I ruined your surprise for my daughter."

Jungkook blinks his eyes before looking at Jisoo, whose brow was high as a mountain. "Ah...no...it's okay Mrs. Kim." Jungkook nervously lets out chuckles while Jisoo pats his back a bit harsher than normal.

"Aww honey isn't he the sweetest." Mrs. Kim cooed as she squeals like a high school girl beside her husband.

"Mom, you're embarrassing me," Jisoo complains as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Hon, stop acting like a teenager," Mr. Kim told his wife.

"But honey, he is so sweet."

"Mom stop it! You're embarrassing my boyfriend. And please go home." Jisoo said pulling her parents from the chair.

"But honey, we still wanted to talk to Jungkook." Mrs. Kim whines with a pout.

Jisoo scoffs at her mother. "Seriously mom, you're not five years old so stop pouting, it doesn't suit you. And besides, Jungkook has a surprise for me and he can only show that surprise if you guys leave." Jisoo tried to persuade her parents to leave. She needed to talk to Jungkook.