TFB - 4

It's been three weeks since Jungkook starts living with Jisoo. Though things are rather very awkward at first between the two since Jungkook has never shared a house with anyone except his brother and Jisoo is a girl which makes it harder for him to act normally and let's not forget, he likes her. He has never liked a girl before due to his busy life and now that there is one in his life now, Jungkook does not know how to deal with it. Especially when his heart beats so fast like it's going to explode and stomach flipping without his consent.

Ever since he starts living in Jisoo's apartment, he pledges to himself to take care of the house and also of Jisoo, since it's the only thing that he can do when the girl deliberately told him not to spend any single cent in the house or think of paying her for his stay.

Every morning Jungkook will wake up early – it's not a problem waking up early since he's an early riser –, he will prepare breakfast and make sure that Jisoo will have her breakfast before leaving the house.

Before Jungkook arrived at the apartment, Jisoo doesn't care much about eating breakfast, she'll just grab a drink and cookies on her way to her office, but Jungkook deliberately told her to eat breakfast or else he will force her to let her eat them.

"Good morning Kookie!"

Jungkook swiftly turns towards the entrance of the kitchen and was greeted by Jisoo's beautiful face that brings an immediate smile to the man's face.

"Good morning Soo!"

Jisoo's been calling him with that pet name since the day he starts living in the apartment. Jisoo whines that his name is too long and she's too lazy to call him with his complete name, thus so she named him Kookie. Not that Jungkook has anything to complain about in the first place because he likes it when Jisoo called him in that pet name. He felt too special for the girl.

"What's for breakfast?" Jisoo asked peeking at his shoulder.

He turns around and was greeted by Jisoo's face a few inches away from him. Both freeze in their position and just stare at each other's faces. Jungkook could feel the warm breath of Jisoo in his lips and it's making him hard to breathe.

He wants to pull away but that movement seems too hard to do. Since it's hard to pull away, Jungkook took the opportunity to study the girl's features up close. He freely studied the girl's face until his eyes lands on her pink lips.

It looks so soft and he wanted to feel how soft it is against him, he licks his lips and he starts leaning in. As he continues leaning in, Jisoo closed her eyes as if she knows what will happen and wait for it to happen.

Seeing Jisoo's reaction, Jungkook's heart hammers hard against his chest. He closes his eyes as well hoping for that magical kiss to happen. But before his lips make any contact with Jisoo's pair, the microwave went off, breaking the magical moments that envelopes them.

Jisoo's eyes flashed opened and she took a step back, as she looks elsewhere. Her face was so warm from their almost kiss. Take note; almost. The kiss never happened because of the microwave and Jisoo felt disappointed because of it.

Jungkook, on the other hand, is very much disappointed and frustrated. He shut his eyes tight and clenched his jaw tightly. Why does the microwave have to go off at that moment? Gad! What a cockblocker! It was there. It was a few more spaces then he will get his very first kiss. Why? Why does it have to happen?!

Jisoo cleared her throat before opening her mouth. "Uhmm...I...I think...the food is cooked."

Jungkook sighed before opening his eyes. "Yeah"