TFB - 5

After that kitchen incident, things grew more awkward than it is already. Whenever Jungkook and Jisoo bumped each other inside the house the other will immediately move away, especially Jisoo. She keeps avoiding Jungkook.

Whenever they're in the same place inside the apartment, Jisoo will make an excuse or leave the house earlier before Jungkook wakes up and that makes Jungkook grew frustrated. He really wanted to take things back to what they were before. He wanted to talk to her without awkwardness. He wanted her to laugh at his lames jokes or just simply smile at him whenever their eyes met. But because he's too curious about kissing Jisoo, this is where he ends up. Frustrated and disappointed in himself.

"Hey Jungkook, what animal that has four legs but when it crosses it has five?"

"Stop bothering me Jimin. I am not in the mood for your stupid questions." Jungkook said without looking at his co-worker.

"Dude, you've been grumpy these past days. Something happened?" Jimin asked worrying about his friend.

"Why? Am I not allowed to be grumpy?" He snaps back.

"Woah! Chill man. I am not looking for a fight. Just wanted to help." Jimin defend.

"I don't need your help. Just leave me alone." Jungkook continues checking the stuff inside the storage room. He didn't mean to be rude to his friend but he's just not in the mood.

Who wouldn't be in the mood when the kiss that you've been hoping for was just a millimeters away from you but a stupid microwave just destroyed it in just a simple sound. Jungkook badly wanted to murder the microwave but hold himself from doing that, knowing that won't make any difference. It already destroys the moment.

"I'm so not going to use that stupid microwave ever again." He murmurs to himself.

"Hey, Jungkook-"

"What?!" He snaps and was shocked to see his boss looking at him with an amused face. Out of embarrassment, Jungkook immediately apologized with a red face.

"I'm so sorry boss. I did not mean to snap at you." He deeply and sincerely apologizes. He's afraid that his boss might kick him from work, he can't afford that. He needed money for his brother's medication.

Yoongi chuckles at the young man. It's the first time that Jungkook snaps at anyone that's why it amused him to see this side of the young lad.

"It's okay. I guess you're having a bad day, no?" Yoongi said as he pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah" He answered while looking down at the floor.

"Thought so. By the way Jungkook, there's a girl outside who's looking for you."

He turns his head and looks at his boss with confusion. "Looking for me? Boss, there must be a mistake. No one has ever come looking for me especially a girl." Jungkook shook his head. "It must be Jimin that she's looking for."

Yoongi furrowed his brow in confusion. "No. I don't believe that it's Jimin that she's looking for when she said she wanted to see her boyfriend Jungkook."

That makes him, even more, confuse and shock. "Boyfriend?! Me?!"

Yoongi sighed. "That's exactly my reaction when that pretty girl told me. I thought she got the wrong Jungkook but when she showed me your photo on her phone, it's really you. Man, I didn't know that you are dating someone. I thought you're too busy to be in a relationship that's why you turn down Bomi. You sly kid, lying to your friend."