TFB - 7

True to her words, Jisoo did tell Chii to send Jungkook the address instead of her sending it to him. And now, he is currently standing in front of an expensive restaurant where he will have his lunch with his girlfriend's mother. Jungkook can't stop the thundering beat of his heart, it is his first time to have lunch with Jisoo's mother and now that Jisoo seems upset with him, he doubted that the girl will join them today.

"Yo-yo man! Wassup man!" He deliberately turned his head to the side and was greeted by Chii's face.

"H-Hi" He stammers and bows slightly to the girl.

"Yo man! Wassup? Why are you still here outside?" Chii asked when she finally stops few meters away from him.

"I just arrive seconds before you."

"Oh. I see, man!"

He looked at Chii skeptically, the girl seems so different than he saw her a few hours ago. "Are you...are you alright?" He asked carefully.

"Oh yeah. I am perfectly fine. I just had an overdose of Yoongi's cuteness and an overdose of chocolate. I'm fine just a bit hyper." Chii chirped in with her extra cheerful voice.

He looks behind Chii hoping for that familiar purple hair to ease his anxiety but was disappointed when that person did not appear. Chii, on the other hand, notices the frown etched in Jungkook's handsome face, yes Jungkook is handsome but she preferred cute guys with a gummy smile.

"If you are hoping to see Jisoo, well, I am disappointedly telling you. Your girlfriend is having PMS tantrums. She wants to drown herself in work but don't worry lover boy, your girlfriend will surely come around." Chii reassured him, but it wasn't enough to appease the said guy.

"Come on, you don't want to make your mother-in-law waiting, won't you?"

"She's not my...my mother-in-law." He mumbles as he was dragged inside the restaurant.

"Sure. Whatever you say, big guy!"

They skipped inside the restaurant and just like what he predicted the interior of the restaurant was screaming richness, and him being the poor guy seems to be out of place with just his simple old shirt and ripped jeans and old sneakers.

"Auntie!" Chii excitedly calls out as she runs towards the middle-aged woman and dragged the poor Jungkook with her.

"Chii, darling. It's so nice to see you again." Jisoo's mother said before planting a kiss on the girl's cheek.

"It's nice to see you again also auntie."

Jisoo's mother's eyes averted until they fell on Jungkook who is quietly and shyly standing behind Chii.

"Oh, my dear Jungkook. Come here, my son." Jisoo's mother's voice sounds like a lullaby and he shyly makes his way towards the lady to greet her.

When he finally stops in front of Jisoo's mother, the lady did not hesitate to pull him into a warm-motherly hug. "I miss you so much, son. I'm so glad to see you again."

"I...I...I miss you too...mom." He shyly replied with a crimson red face.

Never in his whole existence, he experiences being treated like a son and no one has ever showered him with little motherly attention from his own mother. And now, someone is willingly wanted to shower him with love and affection, who isn't a bit related to him.

Jisoo's mother smiles fondly at him before caressing his hair of course motherly way. When Jisoo's mother notices that her own daughter isn't present she throw Chii a questioning look.