You Sunk My Battleship

Y/F/S/H= Your Favourite Super Hero

No pov

Once they left the office, Clem and YN went to go sit back down by the pharmacy booth. Clem and YN started to talk about random things such as YN's interests in superhero and Sci Fi films, and Clem's tree house and how she'd pretend to be a warrior princess with a sword.

Just then, her walkie-talkie goes off as Glenn's voice comes through.

Glenn: Hey there, this is Glenn and uh, I'm kinda in a jam here. Uh, little girl, if you're there, can you put your daddy on the phone? Or the talkie, or whatever?

At this moment, Lee walks over to Clem as she hands him the walkie talkie. Lee then presses the red button and speaks into it.

Lee: This is Lee, what's up?

Glenn: So.... I'm down at that motor Inn and, well, I'm stuck.

Lee: Stuck?

Glenn: Yeah, I,uh, saw a chance to get some supplies for the group and a bunch of the roaming ones got the jump on me. I'm hiding over here but they won't leave.

Kenny then walks over to Lee as soon as Glenn finishes his sentence.

Kenny: What's up?

Lee: Glenn's trapped down at the motor Inn.

Lee replies before pressing the red button on the walkie as he speaks up.

Lee: Hey Glenn, we're gonna talk it over and send a group to come get you, alright?

Glenn: Awesome. I'll sit tight 'til then.

Lee: Sounds good.

Lee then looked at Clem and spoke.

Lee: I'm gonna hold onto this until we get Glenn back, OK? I'll take good care of it.

Clem nods at Lee as he turns to look at Kenny.

Kenny: What do you think?

Lee: I think Doug's not great around zombies, and you've got your family here. I'll take Carley and her dead eye down to the motor inn, get Glenn, and get back here as fast as we can.

Kenny shrugs before replying.

Kenny: If that's what you want to do....

Lee: Somebody's got to.

Kenny walks away as Carley walks up to Lee.

Carley: Yeah, I'm in.

Lee: Good, it doesn't sound too bad there right now.

Carley: Let me know as soon as you want to head out. I could use a jog.

Lee: You ready to head out now?

Carley: Yeah.

Lee: Great, let's go.

Before the two left, Lee turned to Clem and YN and kneels down.

Lee: Why don't you two find something to entertain yourselves with, there should be an old board game around here somewhere.

Lee then stood up and walked to the counter, he took something out and walked back to Clem and YN before setting it down in front of them.

Lee: Have fun.

Clem: Okay, Lee.

YN: Sure, Mr Lee.

Lee smiled before standing back up and follows Carley out the door and the two head to the motor inn.

Clem's pov