Blackpink House. #84.

A/N: I WIN HAHAHAHA 😈

•••

"I wanna go home!" Jennie shouts over the loud music.

"What!?" Lisa cups her ear.

"I said! I want to go home!" Jennie repeats.

"You're a gnome?!!?" Lisa's face scrunches in confusion.

"Ugh! Forget it! I'll tell your girlfriend!" Jennie leaves her to find Chaeng. "Park Chaeyoung!" She taps on the dancing girls shoulder.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung turns around with a smile. "Dance with me!"

"I wanna go home!" Jennie yells.

"Why! Are you not having fun?!"

"I'm worried about Jisoo!"

"Oh Okay! We'll meet u there later!"

Jennie nods.

"Tell unnie we love her!"

"Okay! Be safe!" Jennie leaves the two maknaes. She lets the mangers know that she was headed back to the hotel. Chaeyoung and Lisa would be enjoying the festival a little longer.

Once she arrived, the hotel room was incredibly dim. The tv light was the only thing illuminating the room. Carefully walking in she sets her things down.

"Jichyu?" Jennie whispers. "You awake?"

Jisoo lets out a small groan in response. Walking over to the large lump on the bed Jennie kneels beside Jisoo.

"Awe, my poor baby." She frowns running her figers through Jisoo's hair.

Jisoo was a little bit sick these days. Her nose was a light pink irritated from blowing, and her skin was paler than usual.

"How ya feeling?" Jennie gives her a small smile.

"Everything hurts..." Jisoo croaks out.

"I know baby, I know," Jennie sighs. "Have you taken your medicine yet?" Jisoo shakes her head. "I'll get that for you." She kisses Jisoo on the forehead.

After grabbing some water and Jisoo's cold and flu medicine she sits on the edge of the bed and helps Jisoo sit up.

"Eww I hate that one." Jisoo scowls at the purple liquid.

"Come on, don't be such a baby." Jennie urges.

"But it's gross." Jisoo pouts.

"Open up." Jennie insists.

Jisoo opens her mouth and lets Jennie squirt the medicine into her mouth using the syringe. The thing they use to get babies to take their medicine.

"See? That wasn't so bad."

"Blehh." Jisoo grimaces.

"You'll feel better in no time." Jennie assures getting up. "I'm gonna get you a cooling cloth. Lay back down."