Part 6 - Goodnight

After watching the film, the guys arrived, with Tyler and Brittany. It was five thirty, like usual.

Adam and Brittany were stuck together. As were George and Tyler. I was pretty close with Matty. Poor Ross. He had his bass, I guess.

"So, what songs today?" Matty asked, holding my hand behind our backs. I blushed.

"What about The City, Head.Cars.Bending, Undo, Sex, then Woman?" George said. I nodded with the rest of the band. Tyler nodded as well. Brittany scowled at Ty. "Why does she even come here? She doesn't do anything." Brittany whispered to Adam as the others walked into the studio. I whipped around and scowled at her, with all the anger I could muster. Adam shushed her, looking apologetic to me. I stalked into the studio, fuming.

Matty noticed and grabbed my hand.

"Okay. Let's start." Adam said, standing up.

We started to sing, the boys in their usual spots and Brittany and I angled behind Matty.

"Don't call it a fight, when you know it's a war..." We started to sing. I let myself go in the song, to get away from Brittany's glares.

Matty kept looking behind him and smiling at me, winking. I blushed and carried on singing.

After all the songs, we were all tired and sort of puffed out. It was like seven at night.

"Pizza?" Ross asked. The boys smiled but Brittany groaned.

"I don't want pizza. Let's get something else." She whined.

Adam sighed. "Well, what do you want?" He asked.

"What about we go out and get something?" She asked, tracing circles on his chest, pouting.

He sighed and Brittany grinned, knowing she'd win him over. "Alright, well, we're off then. See you tomorrow." He said, hugging us all goodbye.

"Actually, we might go as well." George said, grabbing Tyler's hand. They got up, saying goodby to everyone. She smiled, kissing my cheek. "Have fun with Matty." She whispered in my ear. I blushed and whispered "Shut up," back. George tugged at her hand and they left. Ross left last, saying his goodbyes after finishing his last slice of pizza.

"It's just you and I tonight, why don't you figure my heart out.." Matty sang once we were alone in the little studio.

"Do you know how cheesy you sound singing your own lyrics in daily life?" I asked. He nodded and grinned.

We sat, close together, staring at each other. The yellow light of the studio was blinding. My senses went kind of crazy, I could feel everything around me. I could feel the couch underneath my weight, I could feel Matty's hand holding mine. I could feel the electricity between us. He started to lemon closer and closer to me, and I thought Matty was going to kiss me. I would've kiss back. But he stopped himself. In a way I was glad, I was terrified that I wouldn't be good enough for him. But I really really wanted to kiss him. A lot.

"Come on. I have to drive you home." He said, helping me up. I sighed and followed him to his car. Once we got into his car, he started to drive, and his hand rested on my knee the whole time. It was like I could feel the individual cells in my body, under his touch. "Thanks for coming to the coffee shop with me." He said, once we parked in the car park under my building. "It was really cool. Thanks for bringing me." I said awkwardly. He came around to my side of the car and opened the car door for me.

"Okay, well I have to go. See you tomorrow." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled and walked up to the elevator, in a daze.

"Goodnight." He sang, as the elevator doors closed.

Hello... :) I can't wait for the gig chapter, I have some drama planned! Agh! xx