1. Worst Date Ever

Serena

I was livid.

As I stormed my way back to the apartment, I could hear my heels angrily clicking against the ground, the sound echoing my frustration.

She was so dead.

Shoving my key into the lock, I threw the door open and roughly closed it behind me, the slam of it creating a loud enough noise to startle both Danny and Sara, who were cuddled on the couch, watching a movie.

"You are officially the worst best friend ever!" I glared at Sara, who gave me an innocent look, knowing exactly what she had done to cause this mood.

She sat up on the couch, with Danny pausing the movie, smirking at me.

"How was your date?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I would've thrown my heel at him, but with my current luck, it'd probably turn into a boomerang and hit me back in the face.

"Oh, it was perfect!" I exaggerated the last word, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

I then threw my purse at him, which he caught effortlessly.

Jerk.

"What happened, Serena?" Danny then asked.

It was clear he was trying to act serious, but couldn't hide his amused smile from coming through.

I need new friends.

"What happened was my 'date' was completely stoned!" I exclaimed and Sara's eyes widened, whilst Danny let out a snort of laughter.

I'm seriously gonna whack him.

Ignoring the moron for a moment, I kept my eyes on Sara. "Seriously, Sara. You're the worst," I told her. "How could you set me up with someone like that?"

I slumped down onto the arm chair, still glaring at her.

"Oh, come on, S. He wasn't so bad. He's a part-time surfer," Sara tried to reason with me and I gave her a dry look in return, not impressed by her words at all.

"And part-time smoker," I added on. "I mean seriously, Sara?" I gave her a questioning looked, as did Danny.

Her head darted to both Danny and I, before she sighed. "You keep rejecting the guys I set you up with," she said.

"Because you find me absolute idiots," I told her and Danny nodded his head, agreeing with me.

"Like who?" She asked. "...Actually don't answer that," she quickly added on, knowing that there were a couple of oddballs on the list and I was right.

Sara then propped herself up on her knees. "So, he smokes weed, the date couldn't have been that bad," she said.

"He came to dinner late and then instead of apologising, he started to spew some crap about how the cutlery is so shiny and what makes birds so attracted to shiny things," I relayed my disaster of a date.

Sara winced. "Well, that..."

"Oh and then he stared at the damn fork for a good five minutes," I told her.

Whilst Sara sat there with a guilty expression, Danny laughed at my story.

"That's hilarious," he choked out between his laughter.

I scowled in his direction. "Shut up, Danny." I said, throwing a cushion at him. "I told him I was leaving, but I don't think he even realised I left," I added and this caused Danny to laugh more.