Chapter 11

Jungkook's Pov

'I'm sorry '

Her words were echoing in my head. Why she told that she was sorry...she didn't do anything and she told sorry.

Why..ah...

My stomach was aching so badly but this pain...I'm kinda used to this . But the pain in her eyes...I couldn't understand those teary eyes.

'Is she pity on me'

I heard the click sound of the door and Y/N came into the room with a first aid kit in her hands. She sat beside me on the bed with a slight smile which always makes myheart flutter..... flutter....why

She lifted up my shirt and took some cotton and alcohol from the box. Then those eyes looked at me.

It'll be painful..hold onto my arm..here

She leaded my hand towards her and signed me to hold hers. I was really confused but slowly reached my hand towards her and hold onto her arm yet hesitatingly. A small smile creeped on her lips and then she started to rub circles on the bruises. Ohmygowd...it's reaaaaaally sting..

Ahhhhhh...

My fingers were pressed onto her arm and then I felt a slightly cool wind on my burning bruises making the pain ease. I opened my eyes slightly only to see her pouted lips while blowing onto my stomach.

'Her pout is really cu-'
Ahhhh...

Again that burning.

I felt something cold on my stomach and I opened my eyes. She was applying some cream on my bruises. Her whole  attention was on the treatment.

'Is she really cares about me..why..I mean this much...am I even deserve this...'

Jungkook...

I snapped out because her words.

Why....where were you...huh

Ah...nothing..I-I just...ahhh..

It's okay..lemme....

She pulled herself forward a bit and lowered her head to see my face.
Again those eyes filled with the unknown pain. She put some alcohol on the cotton and came closer. Our faces were very close to each other even I felt her warm breath on my cheek. It made my heart pound like crazy rushing warm blood through it.

'This close...she's making me go crazy..why...why my heart is beating like this...what's she doing to me..'

Her long lashes...her rosy lips...

Ahhh...

Alcohol made my wounds burn. Then she applied some cream on my wounds and pulled herself away from me.

Okay...you'll be alright soon...hmm..

She told while removing my hand from her arm and holding it with her both warm hands. I nodded against the pillow slightly and her lips curved up.

Oh..I forgot..

Y/N stood up from the bed suddenly and walked away. Seemed like she was finding for something. She came back with a plastic bag. Her eyes were gleaming. She sat beside me again and kept the bag on the bed before helping me to sit on the bed.

Here...

She took out a big flat box and opened it.

Pizza...

My eyes widened seeing my favourite food in front of my eyes which I have tasted for once in my life. Still I can taste that. It was like heaven.

Do you like this...

I looked at her.

Seems like you do...so why don't you try this..hmmm..here..

She extended the delicious looking pizza towards me.

'Is she telling me to have this...this pizza..'

Yeah..here..this's yours...I brought this for you..

I looked at her and the pizza alternatively and then took a slice. I felt the heaven flavour of the pizza while melting it in my mouth.

Yours Pov

The glow in his eyes showed me that how much he like pizza. Actually this came to my mind when I was wandering in the city. I thought that he would like to taste something other that Mrs.Lee's fucking soup. Really he deserves this.

He was so adorable when he was tasting the pizza while closing his eyes. My lips curved up seeing his cuteness.

'How can someone hurt this innocence....who can...whoever does that I will find out..I will never forgive...yeah never ever'

I snapped out of my thoughts seeing the pizza box in front of my eyes.

You too...

Jungkook told signing me to have pizza.

No...it's all for you...

Thank you Y/N...