A Fallen Hero

-Your pov-

After me and Billy returned to his house. I left to go back to mine. He decided to take me back home, even if I am a hero.

"But something could happen! I don't want you to get hurt YN." Billy said as he dragged me to his side again.

I roll my eyes, and start walking home. "I'll be fine Billy. I'm a strong, independent woman. I can walk myself home without getting hur-"

And I, a strong independent woman, trip on my own two feet. I close my eyes as the ground comes closer to my face.

Huh?

I open my eye's and see the ground a foot away from my face. I look over my shoulder and see Billy holding me around my waist. He smiles smuggly at me, and I blush.

"You were saying." He says.

I roll my eyes, and he helps me up right. But he keeps his arms around my waist.

"I wouldn't have tripped, if you weren't talking to me..." I lie.

He smirks at me. "Or, you were just falling for me."

I try to keep a straight face but I break into giggles. He chuckles at me as I try to catch my breath.

"That was horrible Billy." I say smiling.

He smirks. "Maybe. But it's true."

I giggle and shake my head. "No it's not."

He stops smiling and frowns.
"But-"

"I fell for you long ago Billy Batson." I whisper into his ear.

I pull away and kiss his cheek. He freezes and I manage to break his hold on me and I run.

"Hey! Get back here!" He yells.

I giggle and look over my shoulder. "Nope. You gotta catch me first!"

He chases after me, and I feel a grip on my hand. My body is spun around, and my chest hits Billys. He's breathing is slightly faster, but a smile was on his face.

"You missed." He simply said.

I tilt my head. "What?"

He leans closer to me, and smirks. "You kissed my cheek. And for saving you from face planting, I should get a kiss. A real kiss."

I feel a blush rising on my cheeks, and I grin. "Alright, Babe. If it's a kiss you want. Then a kiss you shall get."

I lean in, and our lips meet.

-Unknown pov-

Jesus fucking Christ.

Love sick teenagers. They make me want to fucking vomit. They can't stop touching and kissing eachother.

I mean, it's a bit much.

I roll my eyes and turn away from Billy and the target kissing. I sigh and look at the sky waiting for them to break apart.

"I have to go Billy. I'll see you tomorrow! And thanks for helping with my homework!" The girl, YN said.

They finally broke apart, and she walked up the steps to her house. 
"Ya, see you tomorrow Water Girl. And you can come over any time if you need help again." He says.

YN smiles and opens the door, and walks inside. Then the door shuts, and Billy turns around and walks away with a smile on his face.

I wait for Billy to turn the corner, before I use my master's power. I became invisible to the human eye, and walked through walls. I walk through the wall of YN's house.

"Where have you been?!" A red haired woman yells.

"I was doing homework at a friends house. I told you this before I left, Ma'am." YN said looking at the floor.

The woman scowls and slaps YN. "Get in your room you Freak! You definitely aren't my daughter if you need to do homework with another person!"
So, she's getting abused.... and I guess that its her whole family that does it.

"But, I was sick. And I wasn't able to learn-"

*slap*.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" She yells.

YN nods, and almost runs to her room. The woman walks off into another room, and I decide to make my move.

I follow YN into her room, walking through the door after she shut it.

She fell in her bed, and I walk to her chair and sit down. She starts crying, and I let go of my Master's power.

"Has that happened before?" I ask.

She shoots up and looks at me. "Who are you? How did you get in?" She asks.

I hold my hands up in surrender. "I got in through your window. I have powers too, a gift from my master. I saw that you had powers too, and my Master wants to train you to harnest your power."

She stares at me quizzically. Before she settles down a bit.

"You haven't answered my question fully." She says.

I smile slightly. "My name is Samuel Sivana. Or Doctor Sivana."

《I don't know his first name, so this is what he's gonna be called!》

She nods slowly. "I'm YN. YN Reed."

I nod. "So.... can you answer my question?" I ask.

She frowns. "What was it again?"

"Do it happen often?" I ask.

She rubs her red cheek, and looks down.

"It happens a few times a month. But she's mostly at work, along with my Dad. And my brother doesn't do that. He just..... makes me a slave, and do everything for him." She whispers.

The room goes silent, except for her occasional sniffles. I stand up and walk over to her.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes, and I pull her into a hug. I may be after power, and considered a bad guy. But doing that to an innocent little girl. That's just wrong.

"Sshh sh shh. It's alright." I whisper as she cries into my black coat.

Her cries eventually slow down, and we pull away from the hug.

"Thank you." She whispered as she wiped her eye.

"I have a proposition for you. Join me, and learn to control your power. And in return, I shall help you escape here. I'll help protect you." I say.

She blinks at me and looks down at my hand that I had out for her to take.

"Yes. But....can I stay here.... for now. I have people here....that I care about.-" she says.

I nod. "Yes, of course."

She stands up slowly, and gently sets her hand on top of mine. "Then. Yes."

Her hair goes a darker blue, and her eyes turn a dark indigo color. I smirk.

One hero has fallen. It's only time before the rest fall with her.

《OMG!!! Sorry for the late update!!! I was a bit busy, but I had time to write this chapter! Looks like some shit is about to go down right!?!?

I'll update soon. Maybe in a day or two. But not to late.

Later ya players.
-Astrid》