chapter forty-four-"Tattoos and mma fights"

Hellllloooooo loves, hope you enjoy, vote, RECOMMEND and SHARE

Dedi goes to YYprincessYY

Love you all guys,

----------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

She was so happy that she temporarily forgot about her knee and cuffs.

Dante found his mate and his mate wasn't a weakling at all, cause she was a GREAT MMA fighter.

It was good.

Dante would need a strong woman by his side.

A strong woman for a strong man.

He really deserved this and she was happy that the man she considered a brother like she considered Tommy and Markus found his happiness.

He was very distracted. She could tell as much, cause he had a distant look in his eyes and a loving smile on his lips.

He was obviously thinking of her. Of Lilian.

She was a lucky woman to have a man like Dante as a mate.

Jace was great too, but he wasn't so lucky to have HER as a mate.

She had too much worries, lots of baggage, lots of problems.

She didn't think that she will ever be able to give him the love he deserves.

She was brought back to the present when Jace shook her a little, looking worried.

Whenever he touched her, she stiffens cause she always remembered when Damon touched her.

But then she would relax cause she felt the sparks and gentle caress of her mate's touch remembering it was him, not at all like the rough, cold hands of Damon.

She smiled at him and leaned even closer to him.

For some reason the pain lessened when Jace was touching her and she had no problem with that.

At the moment, they were watching '300: rise of an empire' and she was curled close to him, hugging his muscular arm, while he had his other arm on her stomach.

The film finished and Jace said, rubbing her arm gently,

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I'm not really in the mood to go anywhere? I feel a little uhhh tired, so can we just sit in the gardens? I love it there. It's lovely and relaxing"

"Anything for my queen" he whispered and Lionesse blushed beat red.

'His queen' he called her.

She wasn't used to anyone calling her anything sweet or loving.

Jace smiled and said,

"I love it when you blush. You become even more beautiful if that is even possible"

And she blushed even harder.

He called her beautiful, she thought, her heart fluttering at that.

He smiled again, before he took her hand and led her outside.

He sat and pulled her down on his lap.

Again, she blushed.

"You know, i know nothing about you and well you don't know anything about me, soooo do you want to maybe exchange some questions?" jace asked.

"I have no problem, but don't guarantee that i will answer them all. There are things that i-i don't want to remember. Would that suffice?" Lionesse asked him feeling very aware and nervous suddenly.