chapter 23

talia
2:12pm
i walked out of the pool over to where my towel was, i wrapped it around my body and i was thrown into the air.
"jack." i squealed.
"i'm sorry i love you." he brought me down to where my face met his. his lips softly pressed up against mine and he smiled in the kiss. he carried me inside and a scent filled my nostrils that didn't fit well with my stomach.

"jack put me down." i gagged.
he slowly put me down and i ran to the bathroom, throwing up almost everything in my stomach into the toilet. i wiped my mouth and i felt jack's hand on my back.

"it's okay." i softly said.
"are you sure?" he asked.
"just a stomach bug." i lied.

i knew exactly what it was, once i cleaned myself up i followed jack downstairs. sam was cooking garlic chicken but it had made me felt sick to my stomach. i grabbed my car keys and jack looked at me.
"i need to go run a few errands, it seems like you're stuck with sammy." i teased.

i walked out of the house and ran into my car, speeding out of the driveway. i drove towards the nearest drugstore and parked my car. i walked out and entered the store.

i went straight to the women's aisle, grabbing three tests. as i was walking to checkout i grabbed a chocolate bar and sour skittles. once i paid, i went to the jacks' house. i parked on the driveway and banged on the door, "johnson is gilinsky home?"

"no why?"
"okay good, i think i'm pregnant." i pushed through and went to the kitchen.
"wait what?" i grabbed a glass of water and filled it to the top with water then downing the whole thing.
"i said i think i'm pregnant."
i walked upstairs to the bathroom and took the tests out of their boxes.

i took a breathe and peed on the sticks one by one. i put them onto the counter and waited. i washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. i took a deep breathe and glanced at the tests that i lined up, letting my deep breathe go.

talia
3:29pm
"i'm home!" i cheered as i walked through the front door.
"finally." jack said getting off the couch.
"what." i said as he smiled at me.
"where'd you go?" he kissed my temple grabbing the shopping bags from my hands.
"i went to get groceries, ate lunch, went shopping and i ran into layla." i half-lied.
"did she say anything?"
"nope but she definitely is pregnant, i still can't believe it's not johnson's." i sighed.

"i can't wait for you to be pregnant, i'll spoil you, rub your belly." my eyes widened.
"that won't be for a while jack."
"i know, but i can't wait. i want a mini gilinsky or two with you right now. i just want you all to myself already."
"you already have me." i smiled kissing his cheek.
"you and our children." he added.
"okay, enough pregnancy talk. i'm tired my love." i said walking up towards my room.

jack followed and i went straight to the bathroom, locking the door. i grabbed my purse and checked the tests again, i looked in the mirror frowning. what if i'm not what he wants? what if he's just sugar coating everything and i don't know. what if he doesn't want me after this?
"baby." jack interrupted my thoughts, knocking on the door.
"yea?"
"are you almost done?"
"yea, i'm uh- taking a shit you know."
"gross, hurry up baby. game of thrones is on."
"i'm trying."
i flushed the toilet to make it seem like i was actually using the bathroom, i was debating on telling jack if i was or not. i could wait, maybe until i start showing. i put the tests back in my purse and washed my hands, i dried them off on the towel and walked out to my room.

"baby, hurry up!" he whined.
"i'm coming. i'm coming."
i hopped into the bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me, for the first time in a while. i had felt nervous around jack, i tensed up but then relaxed before he could notice.

"jack, can i tell you something?"

-
hehehehe she preggo yall