chapter 27

talia
9:32am
"wake the fuck up!" i felt someone shaking me awake.
"no." i groaned, pulling the blanket over my head.
the blanket was pulled off of me and the morning light blinded my eyes.
"get up! we're going to make you happy today!" johnson yelled.
"i don't want to be happy." i cried out.
"derek is downstairs."
"ugh fine, only because i haven't seen him in so long."

johnson walked out of my room and i got up groaning, getting ready. after i had gotten ready, i walked down the stairs with a smile on my face. no matter what, i have to find the good in every situation and stay positive.

"talia!" derek yelled.
"hi derek." i said softly. 
"i'm so sorry! i just heard everything." derek said wrapping his arms around me.
"it's okay, it doesn't matter anymore."
"oh, your bump! i'm going to be an uncle, tals let's go out." he said cheerfully.
"shut up!" i snapped.

he backed away from me with his mouth open, i fell to the ground with tears running down my face.

"maybe this was a mistake." johnson muttered loud enough for me to hear.

i began to sob, not even out the door and i'm breaking down crying. i thought i could be stronger than this, i felt johnson's arms around mine. i felt so vulnerable and alone, even after he left. it hurt me to know he was doing this behind my back, when i was carrying his child.

12:44pm
"why did you do it?" i asked.
"because you were pushing me away, you made me think other things."
"so you went to audrey."
"yea i did so what." he spat.
"you knew i didn't like her."
"well maybe i didn't want you anymore. she made me realize how pathetic you are, she showed me so much more than you have. she definitely knows what she's doin-"

i woke up screaming, i was covered in sweat. i felt like i couldn't breathe, i began to hyperventilate and my bedroom door opened.

"tals, what happened? i heard you screaming." sammy said.
"it's nothing, just a nightmare." i muttered.
"can we talk please."
"of course." i moved so he could have some space on the bed.

"i didn't know anything that was happening, i'm so sorry. i never meant to hurt you or anything. i was going to tell you that night jack was over but i couldn't until that happened. i knew i should've told you."
"i was shocked to hear you were with aubrey but were you happy with her?"

"more than ever." he sighed.
"sam.." i felt bad for him, honestly but we were both in pain. we needed each other the most right now.
"no, don't feel sorry for me. i feel sorry for you, because i hurt you and he hurt you. i shouldn't be the one hurting, i'm sorry tals. i'm just acting like a little bitch, just know i'm never going to leave."
"that's what i don't want, i don't want people to feel bad for me. that's the last thing i want."

jack
9:32am
i woke up feeling groggy and my head was pounding, i got up out of bed and went downstairs.
"hey dude." johnson tried to sound happy to cheer me up.
"where's the advil?"

johnson went to the kitchen and i walked over to the couch, he came back holding a glass of water and advil.

"how is she, johnson." i sniffled.
"you hurt her bad, she hasn't been taking it well."
"i know i hurt her bad, i feel terrible. she was my entire world, i was careless and assumed so much. she's pregnant with my child, i did that to her. i hurt her, bad."
"gilinsky don't blame yourself for this."
"i am! i did this to her! what if she has her child without me being there."
i soon realized and became quiet, what had just come out of my mouth?

the truth? will i ever get to be in my child's life?

-
ehehehe