35. Gordie Imagine For @andyman103

andyman103
—————————
Another late night shift over and done with at the Blue Point and you are honestly so tired of everything, not just work but home life as well. You stare at the boy who was wiping the counter-top across from you, lucky enough he decided to do a late shift with you. You walk over to say hey as you wanted to waste as much time as possible, you really didn't want to go home.

"Hey Gordie!" you say enthusiastically, "Hey Maria." he smiled blushing slightly at the look of you. You had always found Gordie cute, he was always flustered and nervous around you. "How comes you haven't left yet?" Gordie asked you as you took out your ponytail letting your long brown hair tumble down to your sides.

"Home life is bad at the moment I guess, Charlie is being a pain in the ass as per usual and is always starting arguments with my parents which is scary and it's just...I can't explain. I just wanna waste some time if ya know what I mean." you say. You didn't know why you were so open with Gordie, you were just comfortable around him.

"I can see where your coming from I guess. I'm still, after around two years, the invisible boy. My parents don't even acknowledge me anymore, I just seem like a nuisance now-days. I take the night-shifts to get away." Gordie sighed shaking his head whilst throwing his cloth into the box under the counter.

You felt bad for Gordie as issues at home got worse and worse over time and it affected him badly, you could just tell. "I don't even know why I'm telling you about this, you're just easy to talk to." Gordie added on, you smiled at him "I understand totally, I guess I take the night-shifts because of home life as well."

Gordie took his little hat thingy off and chuckled "Wow a lot in common." you nodded your head "Surprisingly yeah, well I better get going to ya know the place I call home." before you even got to the door Gordie called out to you.

"Maria! Wait! Do you wanna like stay round my treehouse for the night to get away from everything, that's what I usually do." he asked you, you smiled and felt butterflies shoot through your stomach at the request "Okay sure!" you agreed and waited for him to get ready to leave.

Once Gordie was set to leave you locked the diner doors and started to walk with Gordie, for a minute it was silent. Not an awkward silence but a calm silence. You decided to break the silence by saying "Um so how far away is this treehouse then?" Gordie scratches his neck "Only round this corner and up the small hill."

The two of you engaged in a small conversation about nothing too important as you made your way to the treehouse. When you finally reached the treehouse you climbed the ladder after him and he helped you up as you almost fell at the top step.

"It's not that amazing up here but ya know it's something." Gordie said as he saw you looking around, "No I think this is really cool for real." Gordie looked at you and blushed "It's nothing really but thanks."

You picked up a few detective magazines whilst Gordie shuffled some cards, "Do you wanna play some music?" he asked, you shrugged "Why not."

A couple of songs had passed until Gordie muttered something in-audible, "What was that?" you asked looking up from the comic you were reading. "Oh no I was just saying I don't know how to dance." you shrugged "Let's go down and I'll teach you."

Gordie turned the radio off as you opened the treehouse door and jumped down, Gordie followed shortly after bringing the small radio with him. "Okay hit it", he played a radio station and the song that was playing was 'Put Your Head On My Shoulder'. You clapped your hands "Perfect."

"Now put both your hands on my waist, and I'll wrap my arms around your neck." you said trying to wrap your arms around his neck as he was so tall. When you finally succeeded to wrap your arms around him you then said "Now we just kinda like step to the music."

After moments of swaying around he starts stepping on your feet and you step on his and he keeps on apologising and blushing and stuttering at every word. You then placed your hands on his cheeks and moved his face to look at you "Gordie it's fine." he somewhat relaxed and it went okay. He wasn't too bad at dancing.

When the song finished you both then rested up against the tree and embraced the cool air around you and he looked at you with his brown eyes. "Maria...I wanted to say..no wait never mind." you moved forward and grabbed his hand "What is it?"

He looked at you and sighed "Eh what the heck. Look Maria I really like you. I've kinda liked you ever since I laid eyes on you, you're beautiful in every way and you make my heart flutter whenever I see you and just I really like you."

You shook your head and smiled "Really?" he nodded "Yes really." you started to giggle "No way!" he then turned to you and cupped your face and leaned in. A hundred thoughts racked your brain at that moment and then his lips touched yours and let's say woah it was good.

As seconds passed you started to deepen the kiss, your tongues moved in sync and it was amazing, the kiss made multiple butterflies fly through your stomach and you were internally screaming.

You both pulled away for air and wow that was good, that was how you had always planned your first kiss to be. It was a bit sloppy at the start but it turned into something perfect.

Gordie stroked a strand of hair behind your ear and whispered "Maria you are beautifully gorgeous." you blushed a deep shade of red. "Well Gordie you are incredibly handsome." he also blushed a deep shade of red.

You were about to lean in again but got stopped by a shout. "You little. Ugh mum was worried sick about you!" your brother Charlie called after you. You told Gordie to go up to the treehouse and he did and you walked over to your brother.

"I don't want to go, please. Look I'm staying here for the night. Please just say I'm staying with a friend I don't wanna go back." you whimpered.

Charlie pulled you into a hug, he could never say no to you "Just this once Y/N okay." you nodded "Fine thank you Charlie." you hugged him and then he smiled and ran off.

You climbed up the ladder and Gordie was waiting there, with sleeping bags set out ready "Awh you're adorable." you smiled. He smiled back at you "And so are you Maria, so are you."

A/N
Okay I like how this turned out, I hope it's okay for you andyman103 I kinda just free-styled at the end. Anyway thanks for requesting!! ❤️
-Sofia