Chapter 28

It does not take long for king vegeta to arrive at the pod launching zone were a large line up of pods are seen but as the king smirks and walks over to one of the pods he senses two large energies coming towards him.

(King Vegeta): Tch it's those two again how did they get past rota?

The king quickly goes over to a pod, opens it up and throws you in it.

(King vegeta): Now then where should I make you go?

The king stands there thinking but while he is doing this sasha slowly lands and hides behind a few crates.

(King vegeta): I know planet glace would be a great place to send you I doubt you could survive it's cold environment. 

(Sasha's mind): Planet glace? I never seen that planet before.

The king puts in some coordinates and backs away as the pod closes up.

(King vegeta): Now then.

The king turns around as sonia and tanya land with a thud not far from him.

(Tanya): King vegeta I ask you give me back y/n.

(King vegeta): Hahahaha! fool this boy killed many  elites and even killed azura why should I let him stay here?

(Sonia): Well when you see your best friend sacrifice his life for you can really set you off.

(Tanya): He was only trying to kill azura however due to his power getting the better of him he attacked everyone around him.

(King vegeta): So because his friend called killed he went on a rampage?

(Tanya): Yes.

(King vegeta): Hmmmmmm.........fine I will let him off just this once.....

(Tanya): Really!?

Suddenly the pod your in shoots up into the air while king vegeta slowly smirks.

(King vegeta): As if.

Tanya looks up with wide eyes as the pod takes off into the air.

(Tanya): NO!

Tanya powers up and rockets up to the pod however just as she does this king vegeta appears above her and punches her with a powerful right handed punch and knocks her back down to the ground were tanya crashes into the ground making a large crater.

(Sonia): Dammit!

Sonia powers up to legendary super saiyan 3 and charges at king vegeta but while the king is distracted sasha powers up and files up to the pod as it is getting close to leaving the planet.

(King vegeta): You should know your place sonia!

(Sonia): Shut your mouth!

Sonia attacks king vegeta with a barrage of punches however king vegeta easily dodges all her attacks.

(King vegeta): You may be an elite sonia but I am of royal blood so you are no match for me!

King delivers a powerful gut punch to sonia's stomach which knocks the air out of her.

(Sonia): GA!

(King vegeta): Hm?

King vegeta looks up to see sasha getting close to your pod.

(King vegeta): No you don't!

King vegeta goes to fly up to stop sasha however he is stopped as sonia regains herself and grabs onto him.