After going through the Inner Levels of Kamabo Inc.

I would ride an eelavator, and it seemed peaceful for just a few seconds until, all hell broke out, Commander Tor-Tiss was tied up, and hanging off of a platform, and I looked at thy one who was standing on said platform and she apparently had primordial gunk on her face.
I would question: "Hey isn't that 3?" And I would yell to her "Why Are You Wearing A Black Cape?"
And she would respond rudely, "BECAUSE CAPES ARE FRESH! AND OCTOLING SCUM LIKE YOU AREN'T", at this point, I just had to flip her off, just for her to respond the same way.
She would jump of the platform, Heroshot blazing, I would do a decent job at dodging, and I managed to get her, and I knew when she had gone to the absolute extreme when I heard she broke her Special Limiter, she immediately came after me with a Booyah Bomb, which I did a crappy job dodging. Then she would come after me with a Baller, which needless to say, it nearly splatted me, and I managed to break the Baller, and I unloaded like hell, splatting 3 again, she would come after me one last time, And I just mainly dodged her waiting for the perfect moment, and then when she left an opening, I splatted 3 for the time third and the last time. I would cut down Tor-Tiss, and then I would fireman carry 3 the rest of the way, even though 3 was a lot taller than me, and I was pretty short in general. We would eventually reach the surface, which I had to shield my eyes a bit due to the fact I didn't have sunglasses, and also, I had seen a fleet of helicopters with DJ Hyperfresh and Mc.Princess on it. Needless to say I was happy. We had got one the helicopter and we were headed to Inkopolis....

(A/N)
IK, I left you on a cliffhanger and I don't really give a damn. XD
Expect another chapter by tomorrow