-3.5- Saiko (Part 2)

Last Time On The Twisted AU's

--Day 1 = 12:37 PM | Lizzy here! Nothing so bad has happened yet in this apocalypse yet. Everyone has just woken up and we are going to find more people to care for, protect even. If someone does die, we'll mourn their death. I'm sure we'll all get through it!

--Day 1 = 12:38 PM | Lizzy here. I was wrong.

*Lizzy's POV*
I heard a scream as I quickly typed out what has just happened, raised my head and I see Saiko on the ground, looking pathetic and weak.
"Saiko!" I called out. God, she better be alright, don't want another person close to me to die.
"Yeah, Liz. I'm alright." Saiko replied to me.
"No, you aren't. Uhm.." I muttered I sort of just sat down beside her.
"Liz you don't have to wait for me. The others are gonna let me die, and then your gonna cry because I died, and so on and so forth with everyone else." I shook my head. "4! BRING YOUR CLAN OVER HERE!" SMG4 turned his head, as everyone else did as well, soon enough, everyone got to where we were sitting/laying.
"What happened to Saiko?!" Enzo yelled, but half whispering, just in case something happened to her ears I'm assuming.
"I don't know, she just fell to the floor and looked like she was dying, so I just sat by her to help her. She insisted that she was fine but I knew she wasn't, after the events with the Princess." I explained, nudging the last part towards SMG4 and SMG3. X kneeled down to level with Saiko, looking into her eyes. FM put a hand on his shoulder, as I just realized small droplets of water are trying to escape his eyes.
"She's dying isn't she?" SMG4 asked. I got up and brushed the dirt off my knees. I looked back at Saiko with a small sympathy frown on my face, as she looked at mine and the others face as well.

Saiko shook her head. She already knew what was happening, as black droplets came out of her eyes and ears. I looked at Meggy as she gasped when the black blood dropped to the dirt. Saiko screamed in pain, as more black dripped down her hair as well. I looked over at the others.
"There's gotta be something we can do! I mean, we can't just, ya know, LEAVE HER?!" Boopkins yelled, making more black blood drip down her ears.
"I'm sorry, Boopkins. But there's nothing we can do." FM explained sadly. As Saiko's entire body started to melt, some dripping dudes appeared. One had the appearance of Peach, or, well, the outline of Peach, but her whole appearance was pitch black. These outlines sort of, gave me flashbacks to when Peach turned into a monster. I'm sure the others are freaked out, but I'm... some-what used to it, I guess? I don't really have a big opinion on it, I guess is what I'm saying. The black Peach thing put her hand on Saiko's shoulder and said some un-audible thing, I don't know if the others can hear it, but that's just me. Saiko just nodded and got up. I'm gonna assume she knew what the peach thing said, because she nodded. Saiko looked at everyone of us, before melting away in a puddle, just like Peach did. I heard sniffling. I looked over the direction and saw Meggy, Tari, and Boopkins all sniffling, Boopkins a little harder then the girls.

I walked over to them and just smiled. "Guys, it'll be okay. We'll see her again." I patted them on the back, Boopkins on the shell.
"You think so?" he asked. I nodded. "Yep." Meggy and Tari just smiled, as JLM stepped in. "I'm positive, now we should all probably get moving before anything else happens to us." SMG4 nodded, then motioned all of us to follow along his trail, which we did. And I decided to make a note of this.

Now that I think about this though... What would happen if I died this very moment? I mean, who would take care of my friends? I'm sure they can take care of themselves but still. We all need each other to survive.. I'll be fine... right?

I'll just make my note and be on my way.

-Day 1 = 1:09 PM | Lizzy Here, So, a big event has happened and that is Saiko died in front of our eyes. I'm sure that the rest of us will be fine but, I'm scared that one of us will be next... I don't know. I'll keep the sacredness to myself for now, maybe.