Wattpad Original
Mayroong 32 pang mga libreng parte

INTRO (Primero)

"There are things in this world that we can't have even how much hard we try."

INTRO

(PRIMERO)

KNIGHT sighed as he looked at the scattered papers and folders on the table in front of him. All of it are the reports from the Organòsi's head of the countries under Asia. Lord Vandreck— the boss of Organòsi in Asia who's retiring in three years' time— wants to train him and the others like him who's eyeing the position.

There are nine of them who's fighting to be the boss of Asia. Lord Vandreck's position. He must try harder to stay on top and to get the position.

He must become powerful. That's his goal. Power. A lot of it.

He'd been eyeing to replace Lord Vandreck's in his position not because his father insisted, but because he needs more power.

I need power. I need to be stronger.

At the age of twenty-five, all he could think about was how to become powerful and unbeatable.

Knight sighed loudly. "Fuck..." I should be looking for my sister! Not staying here, in the Palace, like what his father wanted.

But he knew all too well what will happen if he goes against his father. Someone will suffer in my stead. Alam na niya kung sino ang paparusahan nito sa lahat ng pagkakamali niya kaya kailangan niyang maging maingat sa lahat ng desisyon at galaw niya.

His father is holding the ace of cards... He must obey him, no matter what.

"Someone is in a sour mood."

Knight glared sharply at Cloud— his personal butler who's the same age as him and had been serving him since he was fourteen— who's standing just beside his table.

"Piss off, Cloud."

Cloud just smiled sweetly at him. But he knew his butler all too well, it's a sarcastic smile. "Would you care for refreshments, my lord?"

He sighed heavily because it's burdensome. "Refreshment like tea and some other bullshit food that I hate?"

Cloud wasn't fazed by his irritated voice and sharp glare. "Come now, my Lord, you know I hate serving you tea. I don't like preparing them and you hate drinking them. I'm very lucky and blessed to be a butler of such fine, young and handsome gentleman such as yourself, my lord."

He glared at Cloud again. "Stop patronizing me." Napailing siya saka hinilot ang sentido. "Go." Pagpapaalis niya kay Cloud. "Bring me some refreshment that can refresh me. I'm fucking annoyed and fucking irritated that I could beat you up if you continue to piss me off."

Cloud just chuckled, unafraid by his threats. "I'll be right back, my lord."

"When you came back," aniya bago pa makalabas si Cloud sa private study niya, "speak Tagalog. It's necessary since I'm taking you with me this time."

"Yes, my Lord."

Ilang minuto siyang napatitig sa nilabasang pinto ni Cloud bago kinuha ang cellphone niya sa kanang drawer ng mesa saka may tinawagan.

Knight frowned when he heard a grunt and then groan from the other line. "Val? Are you having sex?" Nalukot ang mukha niya. "Why the fuck are you grunting?"

"Fuck you." Valerian groaned again making him chuckle silently. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Yeah." Tumingin siya sa relong pambisig. "8AM. Why?"