Micah Bell: I Need Your Help

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: It has been a long time since you saw your ex-lover, Micah Bell, and things didn't exactly end well, but now you were going to him going to him for help.

WARNINGS: death by hanging (not of a major character)

Word Count: 2900

You had rode up to the camp, slowing your horse down as you got closer. You didn't want to seem like a threat. Your horse came to a halt as a man stepped out in front of you with a rifle in his hands. The man asked you wanted you wanted and after you explained yourself to him, telling him only what he needed to know, he led your further into the camp. You dismounted your horse and continued to follow him.

"Charles, who is this?" Another man ask as he approached. You didn't know the members of the gang but it was pretty clear that he was the leader around here.

"I'm here to see Micah Bell" you told him. The man raised an eyebrow, nobody ever came to see Micah unless they wanted to kill him. Nobody had a chance to say anything else before Micah came charging over.

Micah had seen you walking into camp with Charles, and then saw you speaking with Dutch. At first he was shocked, unable to believe what he was seeing, but his surprise quickly turned into anger. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Micah asked and he stormed over to you, definitely surprising Charles and Dutch. Now other members of the gang had began to gather around, curious about the new face and wondering why your presence angered Micah so much.

"I want to speak to you...I need your help" You sighed, barely even able to look him in the eyes.

"You want my help? That's real rich. Well, you're wasting your time" the outlaw scoffed as he turned around and began to walk away, just needing you to walk back out of the camp and never come back.

"Micah, I get it. You're mad and you have every right to be, can we please just talk?" You asked as you followed behind him, caring less and less about the rest of the gang watching you both.

"You wanna talk? Fine, we can talk" Micah snapped as he turned back to you. You gasped as he grabbed your upper arm and dragged you away from the camp, away from the gang members who had been watching you both.

The other members of the gang looked between each other, not sure whether they should just let you both talk alone or go and help you out. All they knew was that they definitely wanted to know who you were and what's the hell went down between you and Micah.

"What do you want then?" Micah asked as pushed you in front of him. You sighed as you straightened your shirt and turned to face him. Part of you wanted to slap him for being so annoying but you decided against it since you needed to get on his good side right now.

"I need your help...it's about Ethan" you told him, knowing that this wasn't going to be easy.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me, Ethan? You want me to help that bastard?" Micah scoffed, there was no way that he was going to help him.

"Take it easy, he is my brother" you rolled our eyes. You knew that they never got along, in fact they hated each other, but he was still your brother.

"You're brother wanted me dead. He would've been happy to see me swing" he reminded you with a snarl.

"Maybe but...he is going to swing if we don't help him" you sighed, running your fingers through your hair.

"What do you mean?" Micah asked, furrowing his brow at you.

"He got arrested...they plan to hang him" you explained. You never begged, especially with Micah, but you were ready to do so if you had too.