The Consolation Prize on Dreame

Hello everyone! I'd like to thank all of you for reading my work here on Wattpad, and supporting it with lovely votes and comments. With that, I owe to you my success with this book. I did not expect for this to flourish, and because of you guys, I landed an offer on Dreame to publish my work on their site. One of the great things about this is that they're going to help me fulfill my dreams, I'm going to get paid just like some authors here on this site. You reading my book really means a lot to me, and I will highly appreciate it if you support my book there. The first thirty percent of my book is free on Dreame, while the other seventy percent will be unlocked by paying in order to read my book. I am not asking for much, but it will mean a lot to me if you support my book by just sparing a few of your coins but if not, then it's fine!

However, it will mean a lot to me, and if you want to continue reading The Consolation Prize, it is published there. I've also made some changes on my book, and I hope you'll join Monique through her spiritual journey. Hope you'll still support me. Thank you all for your wonderful time. By the way, the link to my book is on the external link. Have fun reading!

With all my love,

Anna