👑Chpt 18👑

The long night

Yoongi POV
She didn't react at all. She just made a bed for me on the ground beside her. I lay down then she lay down on the couch and that was that. She went to sleep. I lay down for a bit combing my surroundings. I noticed a few more boxes and a bucket with a water dripping from the ceiling. A box was labeled him and I was tempted to read it. Open it. Find out who he was. But I didn't. I stood up and walked around the street for a bit.

I started walking around more and more for a bit then I noticed a big man with tattoos and piercings approaching an old lady about to walk across the road. My eyes widened and I sprinted but I started slowing down.

"Mam would you like some help?"

"What a kind man. But I'm okay. I've got as much tattoos as you."

"Hahaha. Okay mam. I'll be going then. Don't kill anyone." They both laughed and moved along. I started slowly laughing. Man this neighbourhood is weird. I froze as flashbacks of my broke childhood appeared.

"Fuck you Jun!"

"I own you! You're mine. And your staying with me!"

"No! Yoongi we're going-" my dad grabbed my mums hair and threw her to the ground. She hit her head on the way and was unconscious. I froze as she was still. My dad kept breathing slower and slower.

"Shit." He mumbles before storming off. The apartment was old and rustic like hers. I wanted to leave this neighbourhood but... it was always part of my past. They will always be part of my past. And... I plan to keep her in my future. I sighed and walked back to the apartment. I wanted to see her. I opened the door and she was peacefully sleeping on the couch. The curtains ripped allowing the moonlight in made her hair shine as a strand fell on her face. I moved it tucking it behind her ear and she didn't react. I leaned in closer struggling to resist myself. I pecked her cheek and fell to the floor. I groaned and closed my eyes hoping lll fall asleep.

"How can you sleep so easily."

Y/N POV

I woke up and looked around. I sighed and got up stretching. Suddenly I felt a pillow under my feet.... and everything flooded back. I stood up looking around and ran into the kitchen. Yoongi was sitting there eating food from the convenience store. He smiled then pointed to the plastic bag.

"Hungry?" He said after swallowing. I slowly sat down beside him and grabbed some bread.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It was horrible. I couldn't sleep." I sighed.

"I'm sorry. You should've slept at home."

"It was horrible because... I couldn't sleep with you next to me." I started choking on my food and I looked up as he chuckled.

"Eat slowly I'm gonna shower." He patted my head then walked out into the small bathroom. I knew I was red. I covered my face then banged my head on the table.

"Idiot." I grumbled. I stuffed the rest of the food in my face and started grabbing the stuff I needed to shower. Suddenly the shower door opened and I froze. I slowly looked up. He was fully clothed and dry (sadly).

"I'll wait in the car. Take your time." I nodded and he left and I screamed jumping up and down.  Ugghhhh why is he doing this to me. I quickly changed and walked out. Suddenly I was pushed back into the house. And the door slammed. I winced a bit with shock then I opened my eyes. EunWoo stood there.

"EunWoo. What the hell!" He sighed.

"I'm sorry. We need to talk." I sighed this time and nodded.