Alexthymia due ineffeble emotion

"Y/N!!!!"

"Y/N!!!!"

We all looked at the door only to see Kai screaming his lungs out alongside Irene. Y/N covered her ears by the amount of noise he was making.

"If I knew I was going to have to be dealing with a siren then I would have never accepted your offer of being friends in the first place!" Y/N stated

Kai faked a hurt look making Y/N and Irene roll their eyes at him. They looked at each other for a few seconds until they burst out laughing. However, Y/N did not laugh and only gave a small smile which turned upside down again. My heart clenched as she was hurt so much that she lost her ability to be able to laugh and a way or the other I am at blame.

Kai came forward and hugged Y/N. She returned the hug with a small smile as he asked.

"How are you?"

"Life goes on.." She said sighing

I got a bit jealous as I looked at them with a bored expression. I looked at the corner of my eyes to see Jimin hyung trying to contain his laughter, I side glared at him.

They broke the hug and Kai turned to look at me. He smiled and I got startled as I smiled back at him.

"Hey bro what's up?" He asked with a weird motion

"Fixing..." I said huffed

Y/N smirked a little at my statement.

"Everything is up actually, only your brain is downhill" Irene mocked Kai

He looked at her and started glaring. She stuck her tongue out to him and rolled her eyes. Y/N looked as if she was used to it.

I kept looking at her taking note of every single features I have missed for the past few years all because of my mistakes. My heart felt a mixed emotion of fluttering and clenching.

I have made a decision and I will stick to it. Jimin hyung saw my gaze at Y/N and I looked at him with a pleading look. He understood my motion and said.

"Guys let's go outside!"

He said making Kai and Irene look at them. They understood what he meant and instantly responded by going out while bickering with Jimin hyung following them.

As soon as the door closed Y/N sighed.

"I really don't know how they became my friends" She mumbled to herself shaking her head

I chuckled at her. She looked at me and flashed a tight smile. We locked our eyes for few moments until she decided to break it by clearing her throat.

"So why are you here?" She asked

I looked at her with softened eyes and answered.