The Party

Diamond's POV

I woke up extra early today, to celebrate my birthday by myself. I made myself a one-person homemade strawberry cheesecake a few nights ago, and I hid it in the fridge before I took it and ate it this morning.

After I ate my cake, I went downstairs and made the pack breakfast and I put out some cut up fruit and yogurt for Lexi.

When I heard the other teens coming downstairs, I ran to my room. I took a shower using my strawberry body wash and washed my hair with my peach shampoo and conditioner.

I got out blowed dried and flat ironed my hair. I put on a pink tank-top, gray sweat pants, and my slippers.

"Diamond, Dylan said clean every room in the house and bake at least ten cakes, get food for the party, and decorate," Jason said.

"Ok, Jason."

Jason left my room and went to school, well, time to clean and cook.

Before I could I heard a whimper.

'What's wrong Silver?'

'I want to run.'

'Ok.'

I went into the backyard and took off my clothes. I shifted into my beautiful silver wolf which had a purple heart on the chest. There are only three silver wolves in the whole world. The Queen, the Princess, and me. Silver wolves are rarer than both white wolves and black wolves. Usually, everyone has the same eye color as their human form does, but for some odd reason, my eyes turned into a sapphire color. I let my wolf run for an hour before I put on some old pants and a baggy shirt.

I put my hair in a messy bun and cleaned the whole house, baked sixteen cakes, decorated the house, set out the chips and other party food, and set out all of the drinks.

I was finished by five-thirty and the party starts at eight o'clock. I went to my room and took a nice long hour shower, I then changed into some purple gym shorts and a yellow tank top, and took a nap.

'Diamond we need you to clean something up.' I heard Jason through my mind link.

'Coming.' I said.

I looked at the clock and it was ten o'clock. I can't believe I slept through all of that. I went to my closet and put on my black leggings, a blue long sleeve shirt, and a pair of black flats. I went downstairs and the party was in full blast.

"The mess is over there." Lexi pointed out. "I would tell you to be careful and not get it on yourself, but you are already trash so it doesn't matter."

I cleaned up the mess and was going back to my room when I bumped into a wall. Wait, walls don't make you have tingles and sparks and don't smell amazing. My wolf was happier than ever.

"Mate," I said happily until I saw who it was. "Dylan?" As soon as I said 'mate' everybody turned off the music and was watching us.

"Bitch, you better get away from my man, you stupid whore." Lexi screeched.

I then felt a slap to my face and I knew it was Lexi, who did it.

"Ugh, I can't believe I got you as a mate. Your worthless, ugly, fat, and weak. I, Dylan Cody Brown, reject you, Diamond LeeAnne Rose as my mate."

"That's what you get, slut." laughed Jason.

After Dylan rejected me, I felt my heartbreaking, but I didn't let him or anyone else have the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

"Ok. I, Diamond LeeAnne Rose, accept your, Dylan Cody Brown, rejection."

Before I left I saw Lexi and Dylan kissing which broke my heart even more.

That's it, I'm leaving this shithole.

I went to my room, packed a bag, and wrote a note. I opened the window and jumped out and ran as far as my legs could take me, before finally shifting into my wolf.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

Lots of love,

Dreamer